This Weeks Crossword Answers

Are you sure your not from Scranton?
Super Troopers Eye Roll GIF by Searchlight Pictures
Ohhh please.....clearly I'm across the lake.....and on the other side of the train tracks.....sheesh.

wbl4-2.png

Just north of the condenser landfill?
Actually that's located on the east side of Bald Eagle Lake denoted by the greenish eco-friendly flag thingy at the end of Blue Heron Drive....oddly enough the road is really paved in blue asphalt....go figure....I think it's probably got ground up empty Hamm's can's in it....same color.(see photo somewhere up above)

I get that being a big time businessman and cagey entrepreneur type mogul Big Dave tries to save dough money wherever he can, but to buy a small scrawny economy import company car ...come on man.... he didn't even fit in it until the Moldos extended the front for more legroom for his gigantic enormousness...that didn't save any money...besides I've actually seen people giggle when he drives by....and it even makes the old ladies blush...... it is what some people would call kinda of creepy. (see photo below)

BEETLE.md.png

I get that being a big time businessman and cagey entrepreneur type mogul Big Dave tries to save dough money wherever he can, but to buy a small scrawny economy import company car ...come on man.... he didn't even fit in it until the Moldos extended the front for more legroom for his gigantic enormousness...that didn't save any money...besides I've actually seen people giggle when he drives by....and it even makes the old ladies blush...... it is what some people would call kinda of creepy. (see photo below)

BEETLE.md.png

AI produces …….. too?
Never mind.

BEETLE.md.png
Donna likes it when I’m driving behind her and then she slams on the brakes for no reason……..well…between you and me there is a reason…. :1036316054: :2437:

Donna likes it when I’m driving behind her and then she slams on the brakes for no reason……..well…between you and me there is a reason…. :1036316054: :2437:
Donna has nobody to blame but herself for those unpredictable grabby brakes on that old wreck... what did she expect... she bought a clapped out used up donut shop delivery truck that the former owner must of felt was unsafe..... sorry BD I see no reason why Donna would drive an unsafe outfit with sketchy brakes and a goofy donut on the rear door.

donut.md.png

Donna has nobody to blame but herself for those unpredictable grabby brakes on that old wreck... what did she expect... she bought a clapped out used up donut shop delivery truck that the former owner must of felt was unsafe..... sorry BD I see no reason why Donna would drive an unsafe outfit with sketchy brakes and a goofy donut on the rear door.

donut.md.png

BTW, Jorge stopped in Clinton yesterday, at the UP crossing. Guess he stopped to wipe off his glasses?

IMG_9778.md.jpeg

Roger at Ted's this morning said "hey Boom where's that bagged bastard"...I told him you and Wong didn't come up this weekend....he told me to say hi to you.... and so I told him tell him yourself ya bastard... (see photo below...it's a picture of what some people would call Roger saying "hi")

431336228_6981753805285801_221349966210980018_n.md.jpeg

Roger at Ted's this morning said "hey Boom where's that bagged bastard"...I told him you and Wong didn't come up this weekend....he told me to say hi to you.... and so I told him tell him yourself ya bastard... (see photo below...it's a picture of what some people would call Roger saying "hi")

431336228_6981753805285801_221349966210980018_n.md.jpeg
Superbowl airing today at Ted’s?

Awww geez Louise.... so I'm walking up the driveway this morning after breakfast and my new neighbor Bambi says "hey K-man did you have breakfast yet" and being it sounded and she looked pretty inviting.. I fibbed... and said "actually no I haven't" and excepted the invitation.... I'm telling you these young people of today... she flings me what some people would call "a 40 of OE" and says "well have at it"...no glass....no coaster...no basket of peanuts...nothing just "have at it"... what is the deal with the youth of America... psst.. between gulps I found out she's that Geena's 2nd cousin on her moms side...is 2nd cousin small world or not?

431558583_390984317013214_481637114366780533_n.md.jpeg

Last edited:
Awww geez Louise.... so I'm walking up the driveway this morning after breakfast and my new neighbor Bambi says "hey K-man did you have breakfast yet" and being it sounded and she looked pretty inviting.. I fibbed... and said "actually no I haven't" and excepted the invitation.... I'm telling you these young people of today... she flings me what some people would call "a 40 of OE" and says "well have at it"...no glass....no coaster...no basket of peanuts...nothing just "have at it"... what is the deal with the youth of America... psst.. between gulps I found out she's that Geena's 2nd cousin on her moms side...is 2nd cousin small world or not?

Was that the "Olde English Filter"?

german-woman-drinking-beer-disney-style_V1hhV.md.png

Old English mirrors.