This Weeks Crossword Answers

What are you saying about me? Come on man...spill it... you calling me a low down influencer.... well are you?
Not Cool Young Sheldon GIF by CBS
Big Dave’s picture? When he was just starting out at Clarence HS?

Oh FYI .....I'll be a little busy come Monday...yeah Ted hired me for a one day gig... I'll be running this contraption (see photo) during the eclipse, seems Theo is worried about the lunch crowd seeing that it's getting dark outside will hightail it home for what some people call supper....whatever that is... anyways...he wants me to aim this spotlight gizmo at the bar so they don't notice it's dark outside....say.... if it's dark outside how am I gonna see which levers and switches I need to flip and pull?.....I might have to head over to the WBL Rental for a crash course....of course.

rodkey.md.jpeg

Oh FYI .....I'll be a little busy come Monday...yeah Ted hired me for a one day gig... I'll be running this contraption (see photo) during the eclipse, seems Theo is worried about the lunch crowd seeing that it's getting dark outside will hightail it home for what some people call supper....whatever that is... anyways...he wants me to aim this spotlight gizmo at the bar so they don't notice it's dark outside....say.... if it's dark outside how am I gonna see which levers and switches I need to flip and pull?.....I might have to head over to the WBL Rental for a crash course....of course.

rodkey.md.jpeg
Wouldn’t hoisting a glass of Hamm’s up, and looking through it be the same as wearing those glasses that make you look like a dumb bastard?

Wouldn’t hoisting a glass of Hamm’s up, and looking through it be the same as wearing those glasses that make you look like a dumb bastard?
I suppose you could, but those blindness causing damaging bastards of cosmic rays may just taint the crisp clean refreshing flavor of your Hamm's from the land of sky blue waters.... is that what you would want? plus it could also possibly raise that frosty goodness in a glass off of it's optimal consumption temperature...who would want that.... safest thing to do is keep laser focus on that delicious beverage in front of you... and ignore the sun...albinos do it all the time.

A24A7993_lowres.md.jpeg

I suppose you could, but those blindness causing damaging bastards of cosmic rays may just taint the crisp clean refreshing flavor of your Hamm's from the land of sky blue waters.... is that what you would want? plus it could also possibly raise that frosty goodness in a glass off of it's optimal consumption temperature...who would want that.... safest thing to do is keep laser focus on that delicious beverage in front of you... and ignore the sun...albinos do it all the time.

A24A7993_lowres.md.jpeg
Was over to Myrtle’s Diner in Clarence for breakfast this morning, and Octavio, and his crew from the DC were there, and said they were going to view the eclipse tonight from the roof, and won’t need glasses.

Was over to Myrtle’s Diner in Clarence for breakfast this morning, and Octavio, and his crew from the DC were there, and said they were going to view the eclipse tonight from the roof, and won’t need glasses.
Myrtle’s also had special cookies in the bakery this morning for all those thinking the world will end tomorrow.

IMG_9863.md.jpeg

I guess the eclipse is done. Left Clarence at 0500 this morning, was dark, now sun is out.
Don't be so sure....because I just got off the phone with BD and he was telling me "some gull durn space type fellas from NASA came out here to the Coopderosa and told me I can't wear my hat today because it would disrupt the viewing of the eclipse"....he sounded pretty upset, but calmed down when they gave him a jar of Tang and one of them reached into his pocket and gave the big fella a moon rock..... for some reason Big Dave thought it was just a coincidence it looked pretty much like gravel from his driveway......oh yeah....FYI.... he's wearing a Burger King crown today.

DSC02191-768x960.md.jpeg

I heard BD made a killing selling these Hobo Kelly glasses he bought years ago at an auction to the younger generation of City Slickers as glasses approved to look at the eclipse today. He marketed them as designed by a world famous Proctologist, said the younger generations didn't know what that was. BD is one slick hombre.

hobo-kelly.jpeg