This Weeks Crossword Answers

Just got done Twittering and Tweeting with Big Dave and we discussed the rising concerns over AI some of you may be having, believe me after talking to BD you all can rest easy, Coop Logistics has been a head of the curve on this very issue as they employ a couple of AI's just in case one is sick or out on vacation (see photo below).

al.md.png

Just got done Twittering and Tweeting with Big Dave and we discussed the rising concerns over AI some of you may be having, believe me after talking to BD you all can rest easy, Coop Logistics has been a head of the curve on this very issue as they employ a couple of AI's just in case one is sick or out on vacation (see photo below).

al.md.png
AL Coops.

Wowser....they came!.... I just got my V.I.P. passes to the hat band cutting ceremony down at BD's new museum in Clarence.

hats.md.png
Land sakes alive....I had a Jim Dandy time down at BD's new hat museum today.....see the guy with the sign....yeah me too...(see photo below)...but I ignored him and snapped away once I got inside.... just dropped them off at the WBL Moto-Foto they're the only ones in town that still develop the Insta-Matic 126 film .... updates to what some people would call follow.

museum55.md.png

Land sakes alive....I had a Jim Dandy time down at BD's new hat museum today.....see the guy with the sign....yeah me too...(see photo below)...but I ignored him and snapped away once I got inside.... just dropped them off at the WBL Moto-Foto they're the only ones in town that still develop the Insta-Matic 126 film .... updates to what some people would call follow.

museum55.md.png
That guy is a square looking bastard.

That guy is a square looking bastard.
You have a good eye...fun fact that bastard is wearing a replica (available in the gift shop) of a wool hat Big Dave got from Wanda the weaver down at the Clarence Woolen Mills right before she broke his heart and gave him the heave-ho...(see photo below)...ohhh man you can tell he's taking it what some people would call pretty hard....(see photo below again) ....I'm not sure why he has it on display in the museum.

download-1.md.jpeg

You have a good eye...fun fact that bastard is wearing a replica (available in the gift shop) of a wool hat Big Dave got from Wanda the weaver down at the Clarence Woolen Mills right before she broke his heart and gave him the heave-ho...(see photo below)...ohhh man you can tell he's taking it what some people would call pretty hard....(see photo below again) ....I'm not sure why he has it on display in the museum.

download-1.md.jpeg
The way his wooly is sagging to one side, he must be hiding a pound of beets up there.

Fresh back from the Moto-Foto here's a shot of Big Dave wearing his prized derby that is on display, he had hoped that "pip pip cheerio" hat would help him snag the British chick Penelope that opened that fish and chip shop in Clarence.... it didn't work....her idea of "football" and BD's just didn't what some people would call.... jive....that and his creepy imitation of a guy from England gave her the willies big time.(see "foto" below.. hehe).

bd-goofy.md.jpeg

I was trying to win her over with my “Limey Teeth”…. But her choppers were worse than mine…..and maybe when I asked for a translator didn’t help neither….

Here we see Big Dave strolling down one of the concourses out at Clarence International Airport donning a traditional German style hat and wearing a pair of Oshkosh lederhosen? (see picture below).... that oddly enough he bought down at the feed mill, anyways you see BD was on his way to the Deutschland to put together a huge international trucking agreement for the Coop, lets just say it turned south fast.... ahhh fun fact... "gull durn" is "you bastards" in German.

437748267_1146392976699381_5359943324730986886_n.md.jpeg

Here we see Big Dave strolling down one of the concourses out at Clarence International Airport donning a traditional German style hat and wearing a pair of Oshkosh lederhosen? (see picture below).... that oddly enough he bought down at the feed mill, anyways you see BD was on his way to the Deutschland to put together a huge international trucking agreement for the Coop, lets just say it turned south fast.... ahhh fun fact... "gull durn" is "you bastards" in German.

437748267_1146392976699381_5359943324730986886_n.md.jpeg
And carrying his lunch with him too, so he can eat during the meeting.