XPO | Time for a change!!!!!

there is a solution guys but the last time i said anything i was put in timeout/given an infraction on this fourm and we are moving more freight than anyone out there - look around at your sic and see all the sub service carriers plus cfi - that who is hauling alot of our freight now - the 5% pay cut that we took - will help pay for cfi - and what do we get for helping for pay for cfi - we don't get any of the shares of the company given to us and we were not told that we would get our money back - we were told that it would be evaluted - southern region is on 70 hour work week - no time in half after eight - and less pay -

If you don't want the infraction/timeout, take it to the proper forum and you can say the word all day long...you may even find some friends over there..

So now you are Miss Cleo too? Can you please let me know what the winning lottery numbers are for the next drawing? Thank you in advance.

I will plead ignorance on Miss Cleo, have no idea who she is...I will tell you the winning lotto numbers if you are really interested...

This is not a evil empire conspiracy thing i am a frustrated employee that comes to work everyday, i bust my a@#@# everyday..sacrafice time with my family......i came to this company for the better pay, better benefits, being able to save $$$ money for your children...supporting your family..that makes people feel good...now that becomes more difficult....when you take that away,what do you think is going to happen??you think people are going to be happy about that... Like i said i like what i do!!! And i try to stay positive when morale is bad...

This is not a evil empire conspiracy thing i am a frustrated employee that comes to work everyday, i bust my a@#@# everyday..sacrafice time with my family......i came to this company for the better pay, better benefits, being able to save $$$ money for your children...supporting your family..that makes people feel good...now that becomes more difficult....when you take that away,what do you think is going to happen??you think people are going to be happy about that... Like i said i like what i do!!! And i try to stay positive when morale is bad...

No, I get it...I'm mad as hell, too...however, this crap about how this is all some cover up and it really isn't that bad, etc. is getting old, and you'll get to look at it first hand in a few weeks..get back to me then...

I find it funny........

Glad it was me that brought you out of the closet after 3 years...Idiots come in all shapes and sizes, from all walks of life..I am 100% sure they work for our customers as well..
This SCM doesn't talk politics with his customers....That would truly make me an idiot...
But, if a customer should happen to bring up all the idiots that voted for change, well.....let's all sing along, shall we..

You take change in stride when Conway makes changes. You think its all good and we should all be happy when our company leaders keep taking from us. "We need to stay positive".
But when our Countries leaders make changes, its all bad. "Idiots voted for change". Why not give them the same positve chances your giving the Conway leaders?
You tell everyone on here when they bad mouth the company that they need to positive, why not give the same consideration for your country leaders?

LOA, no matter where one works there is room for improvement, you on the other hand seem to think 80% of the people feel as you do and I bet 80% of the people dont even speak to you. I do agree that 80% of the people are upset with the changes but sooner or later you have to accept it and move on. I would also think the other 20% are the ones such as you that cannot accept it. Nothing wrong with your opinion as you are entitled to it but if that unhappy you owe it to yourself and family to find something better.

Some people feel they owe it to themselves, their family, their co-workers, and their company to make it known that we have been deceived and taken advantage of. That if people don't voice their displeasure, then it will be perceived by our leaders that all is well with their worker units.

You take change in stride when Conway makes changes. You think its all good and we should all be happy when our company leaders keep taking from us. "We need to stay positive".
But when our Countries leaders make changes, its all bad. "Idiots voted for change". Why not give them the same positve chances your giving the Conway leaders?
You tell everyone on here when they bad mouth the company that they need to positive, why not give the same consideration for your country leaders?

I amended myself, corrected by another....they are now known as the uninformed...I don't take change in stride, I make adjustments to change, just like I am making adjustments now for the change put in place by the uninformed...
You are upset at Con-way because you came to work for them with a compensation package in place and now is being reduced, and that upsets you. I feel the EXACT same way...They never promised me it would be there at the end, I just hoped that if I worked hard and we prospered, it would be.
Despite what you think, they are not completely and totally responsible for the ruination of your life. I lectured you about your negativity, a negativity that was in place long before the recent takeaways, so it is pointless to debate you further about positive/negative..You are simply a negative person..
Obie told the truth during his campaign, he said he was going to screw us with redistribution of wealth, and he is. You don't see it yet, because you are not listening yet...I am making adjustments in my personal economy to try to offset what he is going to do to us...I can only suggest you do the same...have you enjoyed your 13 dollar kool-aid yet..?? get a good taste, because he will be following it with kerosene, and trust me, the taste will be really bitter..
And by the way, it is not just you he is getting ready to screw, your company is going to be getting it in much larger doses...what do you think will happen then..?? I know, I know, there is another job waiting out there with your name on it, blah, blah...

Wake up, SickandTired, pay real close attention to the world around you, one that is way more responsible for your company's current condition than you would like to admit..

Some people feel they owe it to themselves, their family, their co-workers, and their company to make it known that we have been deceived and taken advantage of. That if people don't voice their displeasure, then it will be perceived by our leaders that all is well with their worker units.

Yeah, I got it...I have voiced my share, and probably alot of many others share, of displeasure around my house...

I agree with some of what you say Boxboss. However: when an employee steals time from the company that employee is terminated. But when a company steals from the employee its called business?

Thanks

I amended myself, corrected by another....they are now known as the uninformed...I don't take change in stride, I make adjustments to change, just like I am making adjustments now for the change put in place by the uninformed...
You are upset at Con-way because you came to work for them with a compensation package in place and now is being reduced, and that upsets you. I feel the EXACT same way...They never promised me it would be there at the end, I just hoped that if I worked hard and we prospered, it would be.
Despite what you think, they are not completely and totally responsible for the ruination of your life. I lectured you about your negativity, a negativity that was in place long before the recent takeaways, so it is pointless to debate you further about positive/negative..You are simply a negative person..
Obie told the truth during his campaign, he said he was going to screw us with redistribution of wealth, and he is. You don't see it yet, because you are not listening yet...I am making adjustments in my personal economy to try to offset what he is going to do to us...I can only suggest you do the same...have you enjoyed your 13 dollar kool-aid yet..?? get a good taste, because he will be following it with kerosene, and trust me, the taste will be really bitter..
And by the way, it is not just you he is getting ready to screw, your company is going to be getting it in much larger doses...what do you think will happen then..?? I know, I know, there is another job waiting out there with your name on it, blah, blah...

Wake up, SickandTired, pay real close attention to the world around you, one that is way more responsible for your company's current condition than you would like to admit..

You seem a little negative towards Obie. You need to stay positive. Your a very negative person, I sure hope your not blaming Obie for the "ruination" of your life. With as many posts as you have, you cant have much of a life. Hey spend a little time with the family, its great therapy.

I agree with some of what you say Boxboss. However: when an employee steals time from the company that employee is terminated. But when a company steals from the employee its called business?

It's more about the interpretation, don't you think..?? Stealing something would involve an attempt at deception, to make you wonder what has happened, to take from you when you are unaware...
The company has reduced our compensation package and has made the effort to communicate the reasons...Now, it is up to each individual to determine validity in those reasons...some do, some don't, thus we find ourselves in this debate on the boards..
I have been told I take change in stride...that is completely untrue...I hear the change, I see the change, I simply adjust to the change...If I believed Con-way was stealing from me, I would leave, I would go somewhere else...This doesn't mean I am happy with the changes, it simply means I am still adjusting...
The company will most likely be presenting some adjustments to the recent changes on the Wednesday video, along with talking about what we will need to do and what will need to happen to get re-enstatement of the takeaways, and people like SickandTired will be here later that day trashing all of it..It's his nature...

The company will most likely be presenting some adjustments to the recent changes on the Wednesday video, along with talking about what we will need to do and what will need to happen to get re-enstatement of the takeaways...

Have you seen it yet???

The reason I ask is the "rumor mill" has alluded to some adjustments to the changes as well.

The one that makes the most sense is that we will start accruing vacations on a monthly basis starting at the beginning of the second quarter of this year as opposed to the first of 2010.

Rat :smilie_132:

You seem a little negative towards Obie. You need to stay positive. Your a very negative person, I sure hope your not blaming Obie for the "ruination" of your life. With as many posts as you have, you cant have much of a life. Hey spend a little time with the family, its great therapy.

With 2 college age sons and a wife on the go, I have my share of free time...I am not allowed to be with them today because they are making arrangements to celebrate my 50th year on this planet...a year I was sure was going to be a pleasant one until....

I am not blaming Obie for the ruination of my life, on the contrary, I am doing everything in my power to insure that he doesn't get the opportunity...Let me say again, I think Obie is a decent, intelligent guy...He just has a jacked up way about how to address the economy, and was very public about that view...I exercised my privilege to vote and in doing so gave myself the right to speak out against this guy..Had I not voted, I would have no right to speak out..

With 2 college age sons and a wife on the go, I have my share of free time...I am not allowed to be with them today because they are making arrangements to celebrate my 50th year on this planet...a year I was sure was going to be a pleasant one until....

I am not blaming Obie for the ruination of my life, on the contrary, I am doing everything in my power to insure that he doesn't get the opportunity...Let me say again, I think Obie is a decent, intelligent guy...He just has a jacked up way about how to address the economy, and was very public about that view...I exercised my privilege to vote and in doing so gave myself the right to speak out against this guy..Had I not voted, I would have no right to speak out..

Let me be the first to congratulate your soon-to-be inclusion to the 'Old Bastards Club'...

Its a little overrated...but has its advantages...we talked about this before...like those neat mailings from the AARP!!!:nutkick:

Rat :biglaugh:

Oh...I almost forgot...you can buy 'Just for Men' at the store and nobody will give you that 'wierd' look!!!:beerchug: