Yellow | Time to start carrying

mook

TB Lurker
Credits
Just had a guy in gas station across from hotel threaten to kill me because Cowboys aren't allowed on his turf. Company policy or not this redneck will be carrying from now on. I'm not getting killed because they force us to crappy areas of town to stay

Is it a Right To Carry State? The Company can only fire you, an Anti Gun State, can incarcerate you. I would just file a grievance and get the Motel changed, and file a report with the Police, you were threatened.

This industry that carries all that nasty Haz-Mat stuff up and down the country's highways need a Federal permit to carry.
With all the background checks and money grabbing going on this is needed. Would also give the government another way to squeegee our pocket book again.

a good alternative to a gun
Kimber pepper spray
or better bear spray but its not
for defense against human attacks

This industry that carries all that nasty Haz-Mat stuff up and down the country's highways need a Federal permit to carry.
With all the background checks and money grabbing going on this is needed. Would also give the government another way to squeegee our pocket book again.

what a great petition too start

We go under a TSA background check every 4 years so that is covered.
It the old days, even stagecoach drivers carried and had guards with them. Someone tell why we can't now with the cargo we carry and the deteriorating social climate these days?

We go under a TSA background check every 4 years so that is covered.
It the old days, even stagecoach drivers carried and had guards with them. Someone tell why we can't now with the cargo we carry and the deteriorating social climate these days?

Because it's not politically correct to discriminate against bad people. It might injure their self esteem. We must be inclusive, bad people have rights too. :hide:

Just had a guy in gas station across from hotel threaten to kill me because Cowboys aren't allowed on his turf. Company policy or not this redneck will be carrying from now on. I'm not getting killed because they force us to crappy areas of town to stay
He must be a Native American and tired of the illegal aliens who refuse to learn their ways and language. Change your boots and cowboy hat to moccasins and a feather might like you then

He must be a Native American and tired of the illegal aliens who refuse

to you not see the post threatened to kill ?

to learn their ways and language. Change your boots and cowboy hat to moccasins and a feather might like you then

i dont like alot of things
but then later on i find it much better sometimes

Been driving for 14 years 11 of which are with Yrc. There are 2 states that won't recognize a Missouri ccw. California and oregon but I don't care I will still carry

I'm Not going to get shot because the company wants to save a few dollars. I told my steward if I have to go to hotel in Phoenix I will only stay where management does when they are in town

Two words: WASP SPRAY. Most of the brands out there (even the cheaper store or generic brands) have a range of about 10-12 feet.

However, I am with you 100% of the way. I carry, and I am just running City P&D. I might get fired one day, but I will take my chances that my CHL will still be valid, as will my CDL.

images