New Penn | Time to take a stand.

I imagine we have all had our meetings by now. I don't know what went on or what was said at your meetings but I can tell you all how ours went. First they have no faith in this company surviving, they have way too much debt. This plan also has way to many moving parts and is not even assured of working. They have forced you into a corner again with threats, they will not allow you to have a choice. Now tell me is that really fair. Enough with the back and forth between the yes votes and the no votes. At the end of the day it is up to you and your family as to which way you vote. There is no one else sitting at the dinner table with you, nobody else out here knows what kind of situation you are in. I am a no vote and have been all the way through but i am not going to lobby one way or the other this time. My personal opinion is that we are a lot closer to being out of work now than ever before. Sad to see that after 18 months these people have nothing to show for our sacrifices. They can't even get out of their own way. You have one of the best regional networks in the country making you money every day and they just **** it away. Very sad state of affairs. Let's make the best of what is left. Enough of the fighting with each other and all the name calling what good is ti going to do? We are all in this together. I have my opinions and anyone who knows me knows I can as stuubborn and thick as anyone, and I'm not afraiad to battle with anybody but let's just move on together.

Very well put :sadwavey: there Boston25

Isn't the idea of this to lay out a business plan to the banks , and to entice new investors to invest. It really does suck how NP has to pay the piper. And how alot of what is being voted on does not apply to NP.