ABF | Trucking is a hard life.

You breathe moron. You’re in the union and apparently can’t read or comprehend a sentence. If you read your contract you wouldn’t stick your foot in your mouth all the time.
The union has two books. The one you read and the one which tells what it really says. Why do you hide behind a union, speak for yourself.

The union has two books. The one you read and the one which tells what it really says. Why do you hide behind a union, speak for yourself.
You’re just too dumb to read. It’s ok. Maybe your mommy will read you a little bit before you go to bed every night. You’re just mad because I made you look like an idiot. You really thought ABF made up the retirement rules. What a dope!!!

You’re just too dumb to read. It’s ok. Maybe your mommy will read you a little bit before you go to bed every night. You’re just mad because I made you look like an idiot. You really thought ABF made up the retirement rules. What a dope!!!
You got issues, try wearing the pants for once
. You don't really have to ask abf for permission.

Waaaaaa! Poor baby! Stomp around and throw your hissy fit. Your mom can warm up your bottle and put you to bed.
I can't believe how you talk. I'm not upset, try not to take things to serious. I see why abf walks all over there driver's people like you. Change your name to sadsac or sac of :shit:z.. good job driver.

I am curious about the two books you speak of. The only book I am aware of is the National Master Freight Contract which is the one both parties are bound by. Maybe you can enlighten us about the other book.

Last edited:
I can't believe how you talk. I'm not upset, try not to take things to serious. I see why abf walks all over there driver's people like you. Change your name to sadsac or sac of ****z.. good job driver.
OK little buddy. You can cry now! Better get to bed. Don’t want you to be. grumpy in the morning.

I am curious about the two books you speak of. The only book I am aware of is the National Master Freight Contract which is the one both parties are bound by. Maybe you can enlighten us about the other book.
I too was curious about the second book. Only thing that I can come up with is the “Book of Interpretations“. And, all it is is a book of previous rulings and decisions from past years that is used to keep decisions consistent. Kind of like the courts use previous rulings in their decisions. So, I am curious what this “other” book is that abfasclown is speaking of.

This is why you don't argue with driver's they just bring you down to they're level. Pretty low.
Uhhhhh……., your on a website called Trucking Boards. Why would you think you would “not” be arguing or debating with drivers? So you think that drivers are on a “pretty low level”, yet you want to have a discussion or debate them? Good luck with that!!!