XPO | Truth

badcompany

TB Lurker
Credits
Abf $26.06 58 cents a mile, Ups freight 66 cents a mile, Yrc, Usf holland, roadway 24.06hr with 15% pay cut agreed to by drivers, Old dominion 24.45 an hr, and all these company's especially the union one's have better medical and a pension..........Conway 55.5 cents a mile and 23.55hr no pension and medical sucks .......PRICELESS! and our stock is better than all these company's .........enjoy also your welfare check when you go on vacation we are the only company that does'nt average your vacation check based on a 52 week system.......

I got one of them 40hr suck a$$ vacation checks today,it's time to do something about this and everything else they steal from us! I'm In!! where do I sign!

Seems to me that it would be easier to quit Con-way and go to work for one of the aforementioned companies, as opposed to going to all the time and trouble to organize.

No walken, it's not. I'm simply saying that we live in a free country and our employment at Con-way or anywhere else is "at-will." No one or no government forced any of us to work here and no is forcing us to stay. That being said, why do you disgruntled, pro-union Con-way guys stay if things are as bad as you say?

idgarrit I have given 20 yrs to this company and ever since detter left all we have had are broken prommises and lies sooooooo it's time to fight back . by the way did u read your company prospectus that u got in the mail and have your eye's opened

I agree with Idgarrit, if you are so unhappy with the company, then instead of trying to drag everybody else down, why don't you just quit and go to another truck line. Normally the grass isn't always greener over there, usually the trucks and uniforms are just a different color.

idgarrit I have given 20 yrs to this company and ever since detter left all we have had are broken prommises and lies sooooooo it's time to fight back . by the way did u read your company prospectus that u got in the mail and have your eye's opened

Well that's just great, you and the other angry old-timers go ahead and help screw up the company with a union and then retire, leaving the rest to deal with the mess you created. Thanks for looking out for the interest of your fellow drivers.

hey igt just remember it's all us old timers who made this company. and buy the way gave u a place to work. and as far as retireing you forgetting we don't have a pension LOL

somewhere in all of this everyone has forgotten that we work crazy ,long hot,cold hours and all everyone wants is what is fair that is a cost of living raise EVERY YEAR good insurance and a retirement its time for this company to start spreading the money around to everyone that helps make it not just themselves one way or another.It would be nice not to go the hard way but do you really want to go on this way? It doesnt matter whether you are anti or pro union we all agree on why we do this work every day and that is compensation.

Well that's just great, you and the other angry old-timers go ahead and help screw up the company with a union and then retire, leaving the rest to deal with the mess you created. Thanks for looking out for the interest of your fellow drivers.

thanks for lookin out for us guys,and if it comes(u) all you kool-aiders QUIT,cause you don't deserve better insurance,better pay ,better treatment,better future

Abf $26.06 58 cents a mile, Ups freight 66 cents a mile, Yrc, Usf holland, roadway 24.06hr with 15% pay cut agreed to by drivers, Old dominion 24.45 an hr, and all these company's especially the union one's have better medical and a pension..........Conway 55.5 cents a mile and 23.55hr no pension and medical sucks .......PRICELESS! and our stock is better than all these company's .........enjoy also your welfare check when you go on vacation we are the only company that does'nt average your vacation check based on a 52 week system.......

Really like to know where these numbers came from....

union or non union corp or non

O.K. here we go I've stayed out of this debate for a long time. I have always been non union and my history can prove that I began while going to college at viking delivery service which became viking frt... It now says fed ex.. I was compensated well under the original owner and learned quite a bit about freight... When Randy took over I quit and went with conway 23 yrs ago, I went with conway due to the fact I was offered a good deal and have always felt that there was a good baloance between union aqnd non union I DON'T BELIEVE THAT NOW. Greed runs this corp. as it runs wall st. I looked at the constitution we all signed this yr. and last. Lets humor are selfs and look at two items. 1st commitment I for 22 yrs have committed my health and welfare to a ceo and middle mgt. to service my customers regardless of the setbacks More business forms three flights of stairs up (250lbs) per5 pull prints plus del. thru malls 2500 lbs lift gates that were defective, all the time injuring my body. working 14 to 15 hrs per day just to see this co. succeed. Jerry left and we have had a few ceos and things have changed.... Our co. is committed to the greedy bast. on wall st. the same guys we as taxpayers bailed out but not to us I for one am still committed to my cust. and that will never change. Integrity now thats a play on words, its not what you do its who you know. A driver can hit a rolling gate maybe and is given a point another driver can hit a tree stationary for well over 100 yrs. and is not at fault. cust. admitted the gate was defective and had been hit numerous times. Integrity what is that....... now the question still looms union or non union.... I really don't know, but if you are under 40 it is a really important question I feel if conway really believed in its employees they would have bought the older ones out in regards to the pension or let me know a few yrs earlier.... integrity.... at my age and health it wasn't possible to look for a new job. the fat cats on wall street could have bought other stocks...... I still believe there is a place for a non union employee but not at conway. I wish we all had the balls to start a general slow-down knowing ome of us would get let go and send letters to the major stock holders and see if that would work but I have lost faith in conway and this country.....Well I have said my piecw and I hpe it helps Ken Pearson UFV

And he forgot fed ex and a couple others .. you noticed he padded the yrc numbers .. for his own benefit ...

Wondering99 , to take away his point and make yours , please post the actual numbers as far as pay per carrier. A lot of us are curious and don't know.

Wondering99 , to take away his point and make yours , please post the actual numbers as far as pay per carrier. A lot of us are curious and don't know.

I dont know the numbers off the top of my head and I am not going to research them.. I found it odd to say the least that he is telling us YRC makes more when every knows that YRC would have had them revote till YRC would have gotten what they wanted ..the YRC guys have gotten bent over way worse then we have ... now I sit and wait for some to twist my post for their benefit ..