Yellow | Two YRC Freight Changes Of Operation Announced!

Same as has already been done for YRC Freight. Registrant is YRC Inc.

hckgo9Z.jpg
Rumor from the Line haul Driver Round Table is it's part of the New COO and Merger of the YRCW Family of companies ? and Round Table rumors are always the truth !!

Rumor from the Line haul Driver Round Table is it's part of the New COO and Merger of the YRCW Family of companies ? and Round Table rumors are always the truth !!

Especially the ones you start, right?

PS - All the road driver tables I see at different terminals are rectangular. Where are those "round tables" you talk about? At CRST?

We are on our way to 309 from Denver, via Cedar Rapids. Wong is just a little wind burned is all.from laying on an air mattress on the trailer roof for a few hundred miles

If I've told you once, I've told you a dozen times, you do not have to look for low hanging wires if you maintain 15 MPH

My dear fellows, something big is about to happen, be patient, forget about bankruptcies, closures and all the negativity.
Soon, like a opening a champagne bottle,all is fine and wonderful; for some will be late, but for the mayority it is great.
Some that left for "Better and Greener Pastures" will regret leaving us.
Patient and Hope is the last thing to die...
so you think this latest delay for the change of operations, has something to do with somebody going to buy yrcw?am I hearing you right?

I think the reason for the change being delayed is multifaceted. One is the hours of service and the new electronic logs, they're also hearing scuttlebutt a lot of drivers will not move again making them look at their numbers closer and going to a hiring mode in various facilities just in case drivers do not follow their work. The other hang up is utility drivers people running the change of operations are former Conway Management they cannot use us like they do their Conway drivers. Due to the contract.