Yellow | U.S. Treasury Dept. Investigation At Kansas City Terminal

So, basically, what you are all saying is the guy dressed as Uncle Sam and the gal dressed as Lady Liberty didn't know what they were talking about when they told me that I could get that 15% back?

Next thing you know, the guy who loaned me money on my car title will be called a cheat and a liar.

When we attack each other,...........Only the "Company" wins. I voted Yes, so I assume this goes for me also. I'm truly sorry you feel this way, honestly.
i never attacked any one that would be classified as us , that would me he worked for a yrc company .which he doesnt

i never attacked any one that would be classified as us , that would me he worked for a yrc company .which he doesnt

So you're claiming to be an "us" when you no longer work for a YRC company yourself? Your double talk is quite amazing.

being retired after 25 years of yrc and 37 as a teamster is not the same as running away because i couldnt hold my cushy bid when this all started .hell you never had any real skin in this game .why is it you still are hanging onto yrc
we all didnt run as soon as it got hard. some even tried to fight for our rights . you have argued that we never had any .waaa!!! waaa!!!! waa!!!! go away back under your boss's desk

being retired after 25 years of yrc and 37 as a teamster is not the same as running away because i couldnt hold my cushy bid when this all started .hell you never had any real skin in this game .why is it you still are hanging onto yrc
we all didnt run as soon as it got hard. some even tried to fight for our rights . you have argued that we never had any .waaa!!! waaa!!!! waa!!!! go away back under your boss's desk

You're funny even though you're not trying to be.

When we attack each other,...........Only the "Company" wins. I voted Yes, so I assume this goes for me also. I'm truly sorry you feel this way, honestly.
I really am confused??? I filed an amended return, got the check, cashed it, went on vacation to the Caymans with Elwood and Wongway, and now people think the Feds are crooked ????

wow the truth is funny .
instead of acting all high and might let these people know the truth .you were to much of a coward to stay and fught and bailed at 1st chance like a rat of a burning ship.
you try to tell these guys they have to except any little crumb the pos company will allow them .
i believe you are nothing but a union buster .
you ran and you think its funny that guys suffer . i hope that makes you feel like a real keyboard warrior.
truth is you are just a coward that ran at 1st hardship .waaaa!!!!!! i couldnt hold my cushy bid

wow the truth is funny .
instead of acting all high and might let these people know the truth .you were to much of a coward to stay and fught and bailed at 1st chance like a rat of a burning ship.
you try to tell these guys they have to except any little crumb the pos company will allow them .
i believe you are nothing but a union buster .
you ran and you think its funny that guys suffer . i hope that makes you feel like a real keyboard warrior.
truth is you are just a coward that ran at 1st hardship .waaaa!!!!!! i couldnt hold my cushy bid

The truth isn't funny at all. But of course nothing you keep saying here is the truth so that's why it's so funny. I guess by repeating your nonsense over and over you think that somehow that makes it true. You are funny in a sad sort of way. Knock yourself out with your silly posts, I get a chuckle out of every one.

any one here long enough and has a memory at all knows its the truth, but you are right its not funny that a company man comes here hiding behind his computer and pretends hes for these guys but never backs their hands , as a matter of fact any one who has ever tried to get people to band together to fight this company you have tried to belittle so much they just give up and leave this site .
if you act like a company man ,talk like a company man id pretty much say you are a company man .
now go back to telling these guys what a big guy you are and how well they have it and it will all work out if they dont rock the boat . guess you cant swim because you seem to be big on not having the boat rocked

any one here long enough and has a memory at all knows its the truth, but you are right its not funny that a company man comes here hiding behind his computer and pretends hes for these guys but never backs their hands , as a matter of fact any one who has ever tried to get people to band together to fight this company you have tried to belittle so much they just give up and leave this site .
if you act like a company man ,talk like a company man id pretty much say you are a company man .
now go back to telling these guys what a big guy you are and how well they have it and it will all work out if they dont rock the boat . guess you cant swim because you seem to be big on not having the boat rocked
LB you are no longer on "the boat" either. Clearly a majority of Teamsters employees felt is was better to preserve YRCF than sink it. Only time will reveal the truth. One fact that seems to elude many "Real Teamsters" is even at the reduced compensation level, YRCF is a good driving job.
Those who foolishly filed fraudulent 1040 forms will suffer the consequences. Those actions seemed to be motivated by greed and/or spite. And fueled by smoldering resentment.
Everyone here knows how I voted. And even if given a chance, I would not change my belief that concessions were necessary.
Some of my posts, recently, have been deleted for failure to abide by forum rules. Civilized discourse is permitted, venomous personal diatribes, in theory at least, are not.

Seems to this babbling retiree, one good thing about Truckingboards is, it provides an opportunity to get it all out of your system. Imo. I usually go off all alone and have a good argument , all by myself. Get it all out and then all is right.

Seems to this babbling retiree, one good thing about Truckingboards is, it provides an opportunity to get it all out of your system.

That's true, but sadly a few never manage to get it all out. They seem to have a limitless supply of "it". Maybe they just want to play the victim card the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
so hows those give backs working out .went from a great job to a good job to just a job now to one you can work until you die .well done.
bet those big bonus pay outs up top made them think what fools those teamsters are . wonder what we can get next from these losers.
you girls keep sticking up for each other and feel special because you rule the truckersboard.
cyas wouldnt wanna be yas.
ill be busy working a take back our union meeting .
the no more concessions group is growing by the day .:1904:

Years ago a friend and fellow Roadway Abq driver got mad and tried to take on Roadway all by himself. It finally got to the point where none of we fellow drivers could help him anymore and he got fired for the last time. About 15 years later, I ran into him again. And we talked about Roadway and what happen to him. It was like no time had passed. 15 years after he was fired, he was still living it, like it had just happen. It's not good to hold in all that hate. Imo.

You're right Sugarfoot! Welch is telling Pierson how far apart we are when it comes to Teamster Unity...

images

:chairshot:

Seems to this babbling retiree, one good thing about Truckingboards is, it provides an opportunity to get it all out of your system. Imo. I usually go off all alone and have a good argument , all by myself. Get it all out and then all is right.
Did you end up winning most of the " discussions " , or losing ????

so hows those give backs working out .went from a great job to a good job to just a job now to one you can work until you die .well done.
bet those big bonus pay outs up top made them think what fools those teamsters are . wonder what we can get next from these losers.
you girls keep sticking up for each other and feel special because you rule the truckersboard.
cyas wouldnt wanna be yas.
ill be busy working a take back our union meeting .
the no more concessions group is growing by the day .:1904:

hope you put that much work into the over paid union bosses at your local the international, the nepotism etc at the hall , there mulitaple pensions, and the fact they are single payer for people who work at the hall so they wont have to worry about giving back 30- 60 percent of there pensions SO bottom line yrcw management is screwing you and so is your own union and more then likely your local so do the research go to the DOL and look at lm-2 forms id be curious what local and pension fund your in some are better then others financially.

hope you put that much work into the over paid union bosses at your local the international, the nepotism etc at the hall , there mulitaple pensions, and the fact they are single payer for people who work at the hall so they wont have to worry about giving back 30- 60 percent of there pensions SO bottom line yrcw management is screwing you and so is your own union and more then likely your local so do the research go to the DOL and look at lm-2 forms id be curious what local and pension fund your in some are better then others financially.
You mean...

https://tdu.org/sites/default/files/150000 Club Report.pdf

:hissyfit: