XPO | Union Debate and News

I think unions when they just started were a good idea. Unions of today are nothing but a cancer and an anchor to companies who have them. Hopefully i am never cursed to work for a unionized company. Union workers are something i tell ya.

If the Economy is So Damned Good Why the Hell Gas Prices Keep Raising and there are still Company's Closing down And Why is Gas Rising Are we not Pumping oil here in this Country again ????? Yea Economy good if your damned Rich Sucks if your Azz Is poor !!!Still alot of folks don't have jobs how do you tell them things are Good !!! Sorry I just Don't See it !!!

Gas keeps going up because the value of our money keeps going down. The republicans aren't fielding any serious contenders. Looks like another 4 years of Obama. The market is sheepish with a dem in office. And even more scared of 4 more with him. Expect $5 gas this summer. They have been calling for it for a while. And if you have any investments. Put it all in gold. Gonna be a rough patch here again. Triple dip recession anyone ?

These thoughts are my own. Consider what is best for you.

If the Economy is So Damned Good Why the Hell Gas Prices Keep Raising and there are still Company's Closing down And Why is Gas Rising Are we not Pumping oil here in this Country again ????? Yea Economy good if your damned Rich Sucks if your Azz Is poor !!!Still alot of folks don't have jobs how do you tell them things are Good !!! Sorry I just Don't See it !!!

High gas goes along with a good economy. You say that you don't see it, well your working aren't you? What are you worried about.. our company isn't going anywhere..these companies are making a killing off of fuel sur-charges.. so yeah, the economy is good.

Gas keeps going up because the value of our money keeps going down. The republicans aren't fielding any serious contenders. Looks like another 4 years of Obama. The market is sheepish with a dem in office. And even more scared of 4 more with him. Expect $5 gas this summer. They have been calling for it for a while. And if you have any investments. Put it all in gold. Gonna be a rough patch here again. Triple dip recession anyone ?

These thoughts are my own. Consider what is best for you.

The economy is good? The GDP at a measly 1% to 2%. The CBO predicting unemployment and taxes to continue to rise in the next 4 years.
$5 gas at the pump, millions of homes in foreclosure and not really moving.

Sorry, I don't see it.