XPO | Union Debate and News

we took a cut when yrc did. Now that abf is cutting wages, you can bet your ass conway will take something away again

The economy tanked..Conway was posting loses. That's not the case now. They're making good money. We went back to profit quickly and got the pay rate back. Plus two raises. So if we followed YRC, we wouldn't make what we make. Has nothing to do with YRC. wake up. Don't wory.you need one of them plastic Target bags..

Yeah..keep deamin'
The economy is great. Company is profitable. No need for anything like that.
They have already proved it's not based on need. If the employees will tolerate it,it will happen. Why do you think they space out the
economic takebacks.

so much for the Teamsters huh? I am so amused reading union boards..But I cant post or Ill be stoned to death,but it provides me entertainment.

They have already proved it's not based on need. If the employees will tolerate it,it will happen. Why do you think they space out the
economic takebacks.

We tolerate the raises and have to deal with the changes..it's the new era we live in..get with it or get out.. it's just the way it is. We either have to deal with it or get enough money to buy the company. It's corporate America (capitalism at it's best). Your not going to get your pension back, your not going to get free health insurance, and your not going to do whatever you want when you go to work. It's the new era, get with the program and make better decisions with your money, or your going to get left behind.
And for all you people that say your tire of the bullsh@t and want another job, well your going to get the same bull@#it at your next trucking job..just stick with it and it will get better...your never going to have any seniority if you dont stay SOMEWHERE...

We tolerate the raises and have to deal with the changes..it's the new era we live in..get with it or get out.. it's just the way it is. We either have to deal with it or get enough money to buy the company. It's corporate America (capitalism at it's best). Your not going to get your pension back, your not going to get free health insurance, and your not going to do whatever you want when you go to work. It's the new era, get with the program and make better decisions with your money, or your going to get left behind.
And for all you people that say your tire of the bullsh@t and want another job, well your going to get the same bull@#it at your next trucking job..just stick with it and it will get better...your never going to have any seniority if you dont stay SOMEWHERE...

I have over 15yrs with Con-Way, so I know about seniority. The " new reality " is because we allow it to be. You must believe you are so lucky that the chosen ones { Dougie and crew} have allowed you to exist. If this is the new era,it is truly sad for AMERICA and the people that love it.