Yellow | Union Says YRC Worldwide May Close New Penn

will it all really matter when the doors are closed and the chains are around the gates.

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boat::boat:

Yellow bought Roadway.. it was a dovetail.. YRC bought NP, it will be a dovetail once again... so that means the NP employees who once again voted down the concessions will now merge into Yellow and YRC employees who have agreed to the concessions will now lose their job to a NP employee who did not... perhaps those guys will quit prior to the merger since they hate YRC so much anyway.

Yellow bought roadway:duh:included in the purchase was this very very profitable company called Newpenn,it was part of the roadway deal.Kinda like a step child:popcorn:Now you keep repeating maybe the newpenn guys will quit so they wouldn't have to worry about merging into YRC which is something they would not want to do because they 'HATE' YRC...If you are that far down on the YRC list maybe you ought to start looking now,because YRC would lose all most all of Newpenn's freight,thus leaving just the Newpenn drivers ahead of you and basicly little more freight to go with them:popcorn: Now even I am confused...

In this uncertain time, I wish the best to all that may end up being affected.

Remember, Don't blame the player, blame the game.

The banks will be the ones who will decide when the merge will happen ..they will crunch some numbers then make the call..thus moving more of teamster cattle under one roof to be prepared for slaughter..

I voted NO then, also. If you want to raise the white flag, go ahead. It's your choice. I CHOOSE TO REFUSE ! Good luck.