XPO | Update on XCO

Apparently, guys here at XCO hadn't seen me posting and were a little concerned. I am here to tell you all, I am alive and well !!! Well sort of. Actually "reinvigorated" would be a better word. Don't you think for a minute this effort is dead. It may take longer than expected, but WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!!!

Apparently, guys here at XCO hadn't seen me posting and were a little concerned. I am here to tell you all, I am alive and well !!! Well sort of. Actually "reinvigorated" would be a better word. Don't you think for a minute this effort is dead. It may take longer than expected, but WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!!!

All I am going to say, is that I'm glad you seem to be doing good with your health. I hope you make a full recovery. That's one human to another.

Anyone remember what happened to Con-way Eastern? just sayin'

why dont you explain what happened to PENN YAN EXPRESS?! if everyone would have seen the true colors of the company then, everyone could have signed cards and been done with it. you had CEX (PENN YAN) and CF at your back. couldn't have gotten any easier than that. it's still possible, all you have to do is sign cards and don't let management ruffle your feathers with lies, and you will succeed!

Sorry guys! I know I said I was done, but just like the mob they keep pulling me back in. I have heard through the grapevine that some people missed me. I am touched by all the well wishes I have received from everyone. I am on medication now for my condition. Still not under control, but my doctor doesn't give me the evil eye when I come in. I have been in contact with our local and am fully engaged in our effort. There is some movement in our organizing effort and after talking with our local am more confident that they are getting more involved. Buckle up buttercup!!!! Things should start to pick up. WE NEED TO DO THIS! Any of you that work in a state that is "at will" need to wake up and understand what that means. This illusion that you somehow have any rights as an employee is a smokescreen! If any employer (including Conway) tells you you have rights they are lying. Don't take my word for it, google "At Will" to find out more. EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS DIE !!!!!!!!
glad your back, hope your doing well brother

Sorry guys! I know I said I was done, but just like the mob they keep pulling me back in. I have heard through the grapevine that some people missed me. I am touched by all the well wishes I have received from everyone. I am on medication now for my condition. Still not under control, but my doctor doesn't give me the evil eye when I come in. I have been in contact with our local and am fully engaged in our effort. There is some movement in our organizing effort and after talking with our local am more confident that they are getting more involved. Buckle up buttercup!!!! Things should start to pick up. WE NEED TO DO THIS! Any of you that work in a state that is "at will" need to wake up and understand what that means. This illusion that you somehow have any rights as an employee is a smokescreen! If any employer (including Conway) tells you you have rights they are lying. Don't take my word for it, google "At Will" to find out more. EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS DIE!!!!!!!!
glad you are healthy man,

Indeed a pleasure to know you on the right track. Health is wealth.

That is the truth. Do not take it for granted. I lost 35lbs in the last few months, run 3 miles everyday, and lift weights 3 times a week. I feel fine. I was floored when he told me I wasn't nearly as healthy as I thought I was.