TForce | UPS HAS PLAYED THIS MASTERFULLY...

omegaman

TB Lurker
Credits
And the remaining No vote faction refuse to believe this. It’s over, There is nothing we can do to harm their package business and you will just harm your family/finances voting no. No health care or job just because your pride can’t accept the company played a better hand at this. How much more collateral damage is needed to accept this? Teamsters got out maneuvered on this one so Learn, regroup, correct mistakes and live to fight another day is how I feel about it. If UPS will shed customers and **** away money clearing the system that’s enough for me to believe they will shut us down and figure a more cost controlled way to do LTL, maybe even buy another company. You don’t become the behemoth UPS is without a plan which they have so vote this down and get to see phase 2. No thank you, pure ******* IMOHO.

Former no vote

And the remaining No vote faction refuse to believe this. It’s over, There is nothing we can do to harm their package business and you will just harm your family/finances voting no. No health care or job just because your pride can’t accept the company played a better hand at this. How much more collateral damage is needed to accept this? Teamsters got out maneuvered on this one so Learn, regroup, correct mistakes and live to fight another day is how I feel about it. If UPS will shed customers and **** away money clearing the system that’s enough for me to believe they will shut us down and figure a more cost controlled way to do LTL, maybe even buy another company. You don’t become the behemoth UPS is without a plan which they have so vote this down and get to see phase 2. No thank you, pure ******* IMOHO.

Former no vote

ENOUGH SAID

The collateral damage. The ones who are advocating a strike are not even considering the collateral damage.
Hundreds if not thousands of current employees will be laid off and quite possibly never brought back to work after the strike is over or if UPS closes the doors completely.
I refuse to be a pawn in the political struggle between Teamsters United and the TDU and the Hoffa Administration.
I just want to work and earn money and benefits for my family.
That is why I'm voting yes!

Are you a teamster or what? You should only vote yes if you believe it's a fair contract period! Not out of fear or intimidation. Funny how 62% voted it down and the company offered nothing of any real change and now that people are scared it's a yes vote.

Name-calling and bullying isn't going to help anything. People are scared it's human nature to be frightened when somebody tries to take something away from you. It's a survival Instinct. Most employees don't have any Union zeal they just want to work.

Are you a teamster or what? You should only vote yes if you believe it's a fair contract period! Not out of fear or intimidation. Funny how 62% voted it down and the company offered nothing of any real change and now that people are scared it's a yes vote.
I’m voting NO toiletpaper

Former no vote
Yeah they played you like a fiddle that's for sure

Vote NO! How can you vote yes when it is being reported on YouTube that the contractors were given a substantial raise while at the same time telling UPS Freight members that they had no more money!!?

Vote NO! How can you vote yes when it is being reported on YouTube that the contractors were given a substantial raise while at the same time telling UPS Freight members that they had no more money!!?
, Because we get great medical coverage, and a pension and guaranteed raises over the life of the contract, vacation pay and holiday pay also,
Contractors only get a salary, and there won't be any freight for them to haul. So what good is promised raises when the doors are closed?
If all you care about is money, maybe you should become a contractor? Of course you won't get any vacation, no pension, no medical coverage, and no paid holidays.

Name-calling and bullying isn't going to help anything. People are scared it's human nature to be frightened when somebody tries to take something away from you. It's a survival Instinct. Most employees don't have any Union zeal they just want to work.
No, they HAVE to work because they are living without an emergency fund to weather a strike. Ups knows this and is hoping you all cave