XPO | UPS to purchase CNF?

Skeeter

TB Veteran
Credits
Conway drivers out west are saying their drivers back east are hearing there will be a soon coming announcement UPS buying Conway.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants. :shades:

One thing about it though they would never organize Conway. Who knows might be a calculated move.

Skeeter said:
Conway drivers out west are saying their drivers back east are hearing there will be a soon coming announcement UPS buying Conway.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants. :shades:
news to me.
have not heard anything about this.

brutus said:
news to me.
have not heard anything about this.

I know there is supposed to be some big announcement on Monday 8-14. Haven't heard what though.. Maybe new toilet paper, :D switching to single ply to improve ICP bonus or new XGO Kool-Aid flavors.

Maybe they e-maied each other. I live up north and i heard it from a guy down south.

man i have been with Conway for 6 years now and i been hearing this rumor for the past 6 years now :Sign-Cow:

CTS_CoreMap.jpg
freightman68 said:
I don't know how they know that since a western driver would not ever be near a driver from the east.
west meets mid-west and word can spread from there.

I sure hope something happens soon with Conway, a couple more weeks I am going to be broke! UPS, FEDEX or DHL..... don't care if they buy us just let me work!!!!

You ever though Con-way may be getting in position to aquire another company? Why are you guys stuck on soemone buying Conway?

toosweet said:
You ever though Con-way may be getting in position to aquire another company? Why are you guys stuck on soemone buying Conway?
uh no
first off we don't need to buy any one.at one time (a month ago) we have expedite,air forwarding and others now we don't.we were your one stop shop but not any more. now i have heard the we bought U.S.A trucking for there driver base and all that will do is screw the guy that pull the the pups.because it will take a way runs from us.

line haul or someone is loading truckload with freight that should be on pups and it going on CTL so much for not taking runs.

Nope, customer's pay special pricing for truckload. I.e. -- Pay one rate, to move one time, the quickest, least likely to damage freight?????????

LTL and truckload is different????? I thought you knew that

Brutus,i think is usless to try and explain to this guy what you mean,looks like he never been to any of them reships and seen it happen.