R&L | UT.R & L Semi & Car Crash in construction zone.

Over the road!I-90 N.Y& Mass.I-80 N.J.& P.A.I-84 Conn.Mass.& N.Y.etc.etc.you get the picture.SLOW DOWN!I'm sure your guilty as charged!

All of us drivers do what we can.And why would someone come on the R/L
forums and call us unsafe drivers? If everyone that say we are unsafe get out of that center lane and get in that bumper lane and we would not have to go around you.That is for all the drivers that work for places that turn the trucks
down to 60 or 63mph.We are trying to get set up for that next hill.So in the end I am trying to say judge your self before you judge us thank you....:1036316054:

You are 100% right on this 2nd shift.
Unless you are pure,and perfect in everyway yourself.
You don't have the right to point your finger at others trying to let them know about their short comings.

No Semi Trailers

The overhead signs all over the valley warn truckers of the narrow lanes and use alt route I-215 freeway. All trucking company's in the valley have received a letter from U-DOT asking for their drivers to not use this area. Their are many ways around it.
City deliveries can be made from city streets in this area and are easy to use. Much better than freeway. Yes the car was at fault and paid the price. Any one using I-80 East or West up Parleys canyon should avoid the area. Do your self a favor and go the 215 way it just skirts the middle of the valley and gets you to the same place with much less traffic even without road work its much better.