Yellow | Vote Count Update (Teamster Election)

Is this the guy you all elected ? :hide:
UvipF4W.jpg

Didn't you know? 2016 is the year to vote for criminals,or so it seems that way.....your vote your voice, that is if you voted.........
Absolutely disgusting , people should be ashamed to cast a vote before researching what is going on in our union , and those who wanted change and didn't vote , don't complain , you make alot of people want to throw up,you should be ashamed to call yourself a teamster ,

Absolutely disgusting , people should be ashamed to cast a vote before researching what is going on in our union , and those who wanted change and didn't vote , don't complain , you make alot of people want to throw up,you should be ashamed to call yourself a teamster ,

If they didn't have sense enough to vote, I doubt they have sense enough to be ashamed :duh::idunno: I know of a few that didn't BOTHER to make that trip to the mailbox, I Dare anyone of them to whine to me...... But they're usually the first one to B...H

No way! I don't want him here!

I'm disappointed in my fellow Canadians. Unfortunately, we are a notoriously "status quo" people.

That said, what the hell is wrong with the east and west regions? They shouldn't be as stupid as my countrymen.
Didn't your fellow Canadians know about the corruption charges levied on Hoffa's officers and all?Did any one of the candidates or their people come to Canada and talk to you politically about the then upcoming general IBT elections?

So I shouldn't get a say in who is elected to run the very union that I pay my dues to. I'm a Canadian citizen and I do pay my taxes.
Brother ,I agree with you , you are a dues paying member , and should be have the same rights as we do here,but what has hoffa done for you folks,are we we missing something here,our union is a mess and that starts at the top,I think everyone is frustrated and rightfully so,the east,the west,and Canada , not sure what everyone one missed , just hope it works out ,

Brother ,I agree with you , you are a dues paying member , and should be have the same rights as we do here,but what has hoffa done for you folks,are we we missing something here,our union is a mess and that starts at the top,I think everyone is frustrated and rightfully so,the east,the west,and Canada , not sure what everyone one missed , just hope it works out ,
I think the reason is that Zuckerman didn't have the foresight or decency to include any Canadians on his slate. We need to have a voice in matters that concern us at the International level too.

I think the reason is that Zuckerman didn't have the foresight or decency to include any Canadians on his slate. We need to have a voice in matters that concern us at the International level too.
Good to know , did not realize that , shame on him for that,you deserve a voice,there is strength in numbers , he should have thought of that,but I gotta say go bruins,lol,best of luck,we still need good teamsters who care,and at least you folks voted,before anyone blames Canada , we need to put blame here,turnout was sorry at best ,

Didn't your fellow Canadians know about the corruption charges levied on Hoffa's officers and all?Did any one of the candidates or their people come to Canada and talk to you politically about the then upcoming general IBT elections?
As Doubleclutcher said, I don't believe Teamsters United campaigned here. Hoffa has run virtually unchallenged here for, I believe, the past 3 elections. A sad day, but at least you guys were able to kick them pretty hard!

No way! I don't want him here!

I'm disappointed in my fellow Canadians. Unfortunately, we are a notoriously "status quo" people.

That said, what the hell is wrong with the east and west regions? They shouldn't be as stupid as my countrymen.
I guess in this election teamsters in Canada were conservative.Keep the status quo.

Seems like nobody was for the last YRC MOU but it passed. Seems like nobody wanted Jimmy Hoffa Jr. re-elected but he was.
Seems like the Teamsters Union I joined in 1974.

Sh
Sheep,only made baaaad decisions