TForce | Voting Outcomes

UPSFreight

TB Lurker
Credits
Just by observing all the Facebook posts it would appear that this is a close vote between yes and no. We’ll know soon!

It hurts them, and every other teamster down the list. It's just going to get worse and worse every 5 years. UPS knows exactly how to play chess and they just checkmated us forever. Even my shop steward says the job is done now
What makes you no guys so right and us yes guys so wrong?

What makes you no guys so right and us yes guys so wrong?
I get why the yes voters voted that way. I really do understand it. But what you all fail to realize is what happens in 5 years? 10 years? 15? The contracts get worse and worse, more givebacks, less incentives. UPS will use this same move every negotiation and they will always win. By not standing up and fighting now, you sealed everyone's fate forever. So we would have been out of work for a few weeks or maybe even a month on strike. That is way less cost than what we're going to lose over the next however many years

I get why the yes voters voted that way. I really do understand it. But what you all fail to realize is what happens in 5 years? 10 years? 15? The contracts get worse and worse, more givebacks, less incentives. UPS will use this same move every negotiation and they will always win. By not standing up and fighting now, you sealed everyone's fate forever. So we would have been out of work for a few weeks or maybe even a month on strike. That is way less cost than what we're going to lose over the next however many years
No one buys What you are selling. The Results of this vote will prove that Fact. Your screw ball way of thinking died out long ago with the Gasoline powered Forklifts of the 1970"s. It is time for a Moderate leadership to take over the Rank and file and to make common sense recommendations for better contract Language and work rules instead of This Entitlement nonsense that has turned the company's Negotiating Team completely off and is why Negotiations went south in the bitter way that they did.

Not a bad place to be sealed in forever, the BEST COMPENSATED LTL DRIVERS UPS freight.