XPO | VVP checks...

Snoman

Nothing But Drama.....
Credits
Anybody hear anything on these yet???What the final numbers were and when we are to receive them???

Final numbers are supposed to be announced after the close of wall st today, we'll get our vpp when they're darn good and ready and not a minute before.

Yeah, they can't release the final check tally until they release the earnings. It'll be on the portal in a couple days.

Glad Somebody knows they never tell us crap at my barn except the same old crap we here daily never no new Crap !!???

Simple google search of con-way in any finance section easily shows this information. (when they are releasing 4th quarter and end of year results) And u need these numbers to calculate the vvp.... So u didn't really didn't need to be told, the information was out there...

youll get your carrot on a stick soon enought be patient instead worry about getting a paY BUMP INSTEAD OF A REDUCTION

youll get your carrot on a stick soon enought be patient instead worry about getting a paY BUMP INSTEAD OF A REDUCTION

There won't be anymore pay recuctions around here for a while. While it looks good on paper, paycuts really cost you in the end, like I think they saw in '09 with the damages and loss in productivity.

What does VVP stand for? Variable something or other? Why don't they just call it a bonus check..

It stands for variable pay program I believe. Hey have to have a hip trendy name cause they're cool. Actually I think its because your piece of the pie depends on how much you worked and thereby contributed to the earnings. It's convoluted to say the least. That way no one knows if they really got their share of the pie.

It stands for variable pay program I believe. Hey have to have a hip trendy name cause they're cool. Actually I think its because your piece of the pie depends on how much you worked and thereby contributed to the earnings. It's convoluted to say the least. That way no one knows if they really got their share of the pie.

You get a percentage of your earnings. The more you earn, the more you get. That way everyone knows they got their share. Of course, management gets a bigger share.

They may be cashing in this year, but got SFA for a few years in a row. It's a wash.

I heard we are getting our VVP check Friday Feb. 15th.

Come on now, your not allowed to say anything positive around this place. All the bashers will never admit they will get and cash a check.Convict will say that he #%$^'s more than that check. And rollin62 will say that his would be bigger if we didn't use so many contractors....just watch, you'll see.

(J/K have a happy Saturday everybody. I'm glad it aint snowing down this way.)

Come on now, your not allowed to say anything positive around this place. All the bashers will never admit they will get and cash a check.Convict will say that he #%$^'s more than that check. And rollin62 will say that his would be bigger if we didn't use so many contractors....just watch, you'll see.

(J/K have a happy Saturday everybody. I'm glad it aint snowing down this way.)

How many thousands in regular earnings did I miss out on to get hundreds in a bonus?