XPO | VVP checks...

.I spend over two hours hand picking freight and cubed a trailer at 132%.This trailer went 43 miles down the road and had to take at least two hours to unload. They told me I done real good. If they are happy then I am happy. Life is good:smile:

If you were allowed to do this more often, trailers could be packed super tight and not worry about cramming **** to make the cube numbers

And hopefully you got a star card atleast.

If you right click on the 'view vpp results' link and choose 'open in new window' it will bypass the 'scheduled maintainence' message and show you the 4th quarter/final numbers. I found this yesterday.
Yeah , that works. I've been scamed... it's only $880. After the liberals hit me with the tax..it might be 600. Oh well ' guess I'll keep on working then.

Yeah , that works. I've been scamed... it's only $880. After the liberals hit me with the tax..it might be 600. Oh well ' guess I'll keep on working then.

$880. That's it ? you've been talking to much **** on trucking boards instead of working ... I got $881. , its pays good to clean them toilets in lda ..!

$880. That's it ? you've been talking to much **** on trucking boards instead of working ... I got $881. , its pays good to clean them toilets in lda ..!
They used some of that bonus money to put them purty lights on top of those parking signs in the yard..you seen that %#&© ?

I get mine friday. Probably get stashed away in an account somewhere. Not much, but its something. The joys of having zero responsibilities..

And to think if we were under the old icp plan, our check would've only been around $3200 if it closed at 100%.....

Good Grief!! Nearly half gone to Uncle Osama in da White House!! No wonder he took a vacay yesterday!! Ugh.. well at least we have gas money for two days... geeze loueeze... :nono_h4h:

I can hear them in the Big House: Mo' Money Mo' Money wit out using Yo' Money!! :chairshot:

Good Grief!! Nearly half gone to Uncle Osama in da White House!! No wonder he took a vacay yesterday!! Ugh.. well at least we have gas money for two days... geeze loueeze... :nono_h4h:

I can hear them in the Big House: Mo' Money Mo' Money wit out using Yo' Money!! :chairshot:

Yeah, the next check we'll get in March should be better. Your husband did tell you about the other check, didn't he?