ABF | Watch that ABF stock price rise.

The stock market is closed for the long weekend. I need to update my stock portfolio and reposition a few stocks for Tuesday. Enough acting like a child; time to be an adult again!

I've never met a veteran who didn't know their alpha-numeric MOS.
I bet that’s not true. But if I had post this number U43151c would you have known what I did? But I remember your trolling ass. As we said before EX and us Teamsters like it that way. You couldn’t cut it I know all about it.

I've never met a veteran who didn't know their alpha-numeric MOS.

Whew!..........I got out of the Air Force in 1975..........I got to go look at my Tech school diploma for Heavy Equipment Operator in Shepard AFB, Wichita Falls, Tx...........the one with the picture of me as a very dashing young,....(..and , needless to say,....Handsome...)....Hi-Lift Operator.....

I have a hard time remembering my Lottery numbers day-to-day,.........Remembering my MOS would be like dredging the Jurassic swamps of my ancient past,........

And,...like any swamp,....the smell and the muck would be insurmountable........(Maybe I could use those Hi-Lift Operator skills...).....

So, you supposedly have an MBA, and are driving truck, what's that say about you?

I've known a number of people over the years who have degrees in various fields who like to drive and choose to do that. I don't see a problem with people doing what they like to do. Seems to me that's better than working at something you hate and refusing to do anything to change that.

So, you supposedly have an MBA, and are driving truck, what's that say about you?
It says several things about me (1) I like my independence (OTR was different then and I was just out of the military ), (2) I wanted to see the U.S. and I liked to travel (3) I was to stupid to realize that the American dream requires submission to American way of life.

It says several things about me (1) I like my independence (OTR was different then and I was just out of the military ), (2) I wanted to see the U.S. and I liked to travel (3) I was to stupid to realize that the American dream requires submission to American way of life.
Not buying it.