ABF | Watch that ABF stock price rise.

It says several things about me (1) I like my independence (OTR was different then and I was just out of the military ), (2) I wanted to see the U.S. and I liked to travel (3) I was to stupid to realize that the American dream requires submission to American way of life.
Or it says you wasted all of that money that could have gone to veterans that would use their degree.

Perhaps he's using the knowledge his education provided for his own benefit. That's his right and I'd bet that he's probably benefited from it.
Another non Teamster. Glad you can answer for other people now. I think he could answer for himself before you jump in before you try and cause trouble .
You do know this is a abf forum fint you?
And that discussion between two abf Teamsters.

No hate. Just no respect for you and I do not believe that you served. It's "you're welcome" not "your welcome".
Just seeing your hate post tells it all. You never made the grade and you keep getting angry. As for my service i could care less what you believe.

I had to put you in your place a couple years back. Would you like to rehash it now?

We are abf Teamsters you are not. You are here to just cause trouble. Do you have anything to help us abf Teamsters? If not BYE.

No hate. Just no respect for you and I do not believe that you served. It's "you're welcome" not "your welcome".
One has to ask why does a non union driver keep coming to the abf forum. And would that be to read my post or what?

One has to ask why does a non union driver keep coming to the abf forum. And would that be to read my post or what?

I hadn't visited TB for a long, long time. ABF is one of our clients. I knew about the recent vote on the contract and was curious what kind of scuttlebutt was happening over here. That's what brought me here.

You will never put in my place. I got tired of dealing with a man-child who obviously doesn't have much of a life. I received very little benefit from the forum. I took a break. I will take one again. You keep on doing you, I'm sure you'll look back someday about the life you lived and be proud of the time you spent here. I'll check back here when your pension is cut.

I hadn't visited TB for a long, long time. ABF is one of our clients. I knew about the recent vote on the contract and was curious what kind of scuttlebutt was happening over here. That's what brought me here.

You will never put in my place. I got tired of dealing with a man-child who obviously doesn't have much of a life. I received very little benefit from the forum. I took a break. I will take one again. You keep on doing you, I'm sure you'll look back someday about the life you lived and be proud of the time you spent here. I'll check back here when your pension is cut.
Appears you are the one with no life. Spell checking drivers and hanging on my every word. You couldn’t cut it as a driver and you live through us.

At least you use abf. I would hate to be your driver. You need to clean up this post you made several errors yourself. But hey I understand.

Now this is mean. But since we are hauling your freight you are paying my pension. I will let you know how I am enjoying my retirement on your money. While we are at it I have done well off your business. And as for my pension’s issues they will be whatever they will be.

Now your real hate has came through and I would not be surprised if you are allowed here much longer. Jeff just ban a non abf poster for wishing abf Teamsters harm in our pensions.

I have and have had a wonderful life. You could only hope to have a life like mine. YOUR SPANKING BROTHER ALWAYS!