ABF | Watch that ABF stock price rise.

And.... no crap you made 85k, DUH?! That’s proof you voted yes. Nice and comfy in that fart filled chair. If you can’t make 85 your pathetic. Dumbest thing I ever saw
That’s. proof you are not union. 85,000 is not the highest paid at my terminal.

Last edited:
Slow your roll, English please. By the way, I made more than you last year. Lol
I doubt it. And as for the English do you really want me to proof read your post?

That’s when you know someone is feeling lesser than they have to start spell checking. This is a trucking forum. You post negatives and everyone can see it. You post nothing that is beneficial to us abf Teamsters.

And.... no crap you made 85k, DUH?! That’s proof you voted yes. Nice and comfy in that fart filled chair. If you can’t make 85 your pathetic. Dumbest thing I ever saw
Better read the original post again. It was said we abf Teamsters were getting really screwed. And that was my reply. Again either lack of brain cells or alcohol limits your reading ability.

So maybe you are the one that needs to slow her roll.

Who is Miler? Hurt my feelings!!!! "Put 'em up, put 'em uuuuuup! Which one of you first? I'll fight ya both together if you want. I'll fight ya with one paw tied behind my back! I'll fight ya standin' on one foot! I'll fight ya with my eyes closed!" Hurt me will ya????
Oooh, Muler said butt........oooh Muler said butt.........oooh Muler said butt.
Slow your roll, English please. By the way, I made more than you last year. Lol

Talking about pathetic and the dumbest things ever seen...

Better read the original post again. It was said we abf Teamsters were getting really screwed. And that was my reply. Again either lack of brain cells or alcohol limits your reading ability.

So maybe you are the one that needs to slow her roll.
You are a big lipped SUCKER. Lol

I doubt it. And as for the English do you really want me to proof read your post?

That’s when you know someone is feeling lesser than they have to start spell checking. This is a trucking forum. You post negatives and everyone can see it. You post nothing that is beneficial to us abf Teamsters.
Your a sucker yes man, SUCKER

He’s a professional union buster that just likes to drop in at convenient times.

I fixed your quote for you to reflect the truth
He's said himself he has many LTL's as clients. You can read between the lines can't you RT? It's obvious what EX396 does for a living. Perhaps that's why you're such a fanboy of his liking every single one of his post?

Last edited:
Tooler, your definitely not the sharpest one in your tool bag, you tool bag
Oh you have given up. What a shame you thought you could hang but you really had no bang.

It is not your fault it’s genetics You just don’t have the right equipment to understand and reason.

All you know how to do is complain and argue. You have not brought one idea as to help us with any problems we may have at abf. You put our way of life down every chance you get. And now nothing but name calling.

Last edited:
I fixed your quote for you to reflect the truth
He's said himself he has many LTL's as clients. You can read between the lines can't you RT? It's obvious what EX396 does for a living. Perhaps that's why you're such a fanboy of his liking every single one of his post?
Thank you for your pointing out the union buster that I sent packing. He was nothing more than a fear spreading mouth piece.

He has done more good for the union than he will ever know. That was runawaytrains hero and now he is a zero. I have lived the Teamster life for forty years it is really something special when ran properly and it can always be corrected when not all it takes is a vote to bring about change.

Your a sucker yes man, SUCKER
Come now Ronnie is this all you have is name calling? What will all your Teamster hating buddies think? I know they will think you just got your lunch handed to you and you were weak to stoop to name calling.

You never were much of a threat to harm our union. From the start you were seen as just a jealous hater. Now look at you name calling is all you have.

Know not no...…. Get your facts straight you can't even spell. Bet your wife told you to vote yes. :2437:
Missed this little sissy post. After all that has been said in this thread you can only correct a error in my vocabulary?

Another hater coming out of the wood work. Let’s hear what you got.

You're washed up muler, people got you figured out for what you are. Always looking out for number one.

Just for curiosity muler, how many of your union brothers did you sell out to management?
Funny. If you were a Teamster you would know better than to say that.

Funny. If you were a Teamster you would know better than to say that.
Please elucidate on your post, most Teamsters are afraid to have an opinion, worried they will get thrown under the bus. I myself have been thrown under the bus many times. It comes with the territory. if you are a real Teamster. Which you ain't muler.

Please elucidate on your post, most Teamsters are afraid to have an opinion, worried they will get thrown under the bus. I myself have been thrown under the bus many times. It comes with the territory. if you are a real Teamster. Which you ain't muler.
Those that I represent don’t worry about that. If you were a Teamster you would know.