ABF | Watch that ABF stock price rise.

Please elucidate on your post, most Teamsters are afraid to have an opinion, worried they will get thrown under the bus. I myself have been thrown under the bus many times. It comes with the territory. if you are a real Teamster. Which you ain't muler.
No one is afraid to have an opinion, some just choose to read. You on the other hand post such stupid ::shit:: that most don’t want to respond back....

Punk's make veiled threats, Idiots make direct threats. muler you are some where in between.
You need to ask yourself why you keep coming here. Are you attracted to Teamsters? Do you have some sort of wierd attraction to us? I for one am not into that.

Punk's make veiled threats, Idiots make direct threats. muler you are some where in between.
Settle down Bubba before you get banned.
You need to ask yourself why you keep coming here. Are you attracted to Teamsters? Do you have some sort of wierd attraction to us? I for one am not into that.
The liar and cheat is back for one post today. Are you implying that Bubba is gay?

Settle down Bubba before you get banned.

The liar and cheat is back for one post today. Are you implying that Bubba is gay?
I think he is implying I'm gay, kind of strange he attacks my man hood, as I'm kicking his ass on the T.B. forums. Sad part is he doesn't see how delusional he come across.

runaway, you are just plain pathetic. sucking up to muler, how low can you go. obviously to your knees.

I think he is implying I'm gay, kind of strange he attacks my man hood, as I'm kicking his ass on the T.B. forums. Sad part is he doesn't see how delusional he come across.

runaway, you are just plain pathetic. sucking up to muler, how low can you go. obviously to your knees.
He didn’t suck up to me. And you are unable to kick anyone’s butt. You are one of the lower level trolls.

Delusional all you have harped about for years is the Teamsters pension. You are going crazy over it. Looks crazy

Delusional all you gave harped about for years is the Teamsters pension. You are going crazy over it. Looks crazy
You are a nut, Since 1-1-2008 I've been in the UPS/Teamsters pension fund, all prior time in CSPF is guaranteed by the UPS/TEAMSTER pension fund. Since UPS pays into 20 other Teamster pension funds I am concerned with the health of all Teamsters pension funds. The pension contributions all come out of the same PIE. A fact that you and road boss and go40 and canary don't want to accept. Obviously you didn't watch the last pension committee hearing either. Before congress bails out the pension benefit guarantee corporation, they are going to reform the multi employer pension system. That includes your MEGA pension muler. sounds like you need to be as concerned about other peoples pensions as i am.

You are a nut, Since 1-1-2008 I've been in the UPS/Teamsters pension fund, all prior time in CSPF is guaranteed by the UPS/TEAMSTER pension fund. Since UPS pays into 20 other Teamster pension funds I am concerned with the health of all Teamsters pension funds. The pension contributions all come out of the same PIE. A fact that you and road boss and go40 and canary don't want to accept. Obviously you didn't watch the last pension committee hearing either. Before congress bails out the pension benefit guarantee corporation, they are going to reform the multi employer pension system. That includes your MEGA pension muler. sounds like you need to be as concerned about other peoples pensions as i am.
wrong if you were a ups Teamster you would have been posting there all along. SO I don't want to hear anymore of your lies.

wrong if you were a ups Teamster you would have been posting there all along. SO I don't want to hear anymore of your lies.
Dude you are goofy, the reason i don't waste my time at UPS freight, is I'm UPS package. We make $54.35 an hour O.T., are only bitch is to much O.T. and harassment. The UPS package contract is already passed, the only formality left, is the actual vote. I posted on the CSPF, UPS freight forum today just to keep freight master honest.

I expect a mass exodus after 1 august at UPS. if i was a 15%'er I'd put my application in now. especially if there is an amazon distribution center near a UPS hub.

Dude you are goofy, the reason i don't waste my time at UPS freight, is I'm UPS package. We make $54.35 an hour O.T., are only bitch is to much O.T. and harassment. The UPS package contract is already passed, the only formality left, is the actual vote. I posted on the CSPF, UPS freight forum today just to keep freight master honest.

I expect a mass exodus after 1 august at UPS. if i was a 15%'er I'd put my application in now. especially if there is an amazon distribution center near a UPS hub.
Come on. All these years you have been on this site and today is your first post on the ups forum RIGHT. Does that even sound right to you? You run your mouth everywhere but your own forum no way. And as for keeping Freightmaster honest. I have known him for many many years and you will not find a more honest man. A true friend of the working man.

If you want to see goofy just read Bubba’s post over the years. You just jet your match and you stupid antics don’t fly any more on this forum. Abfer is no longer running this forum in the ground and your kind cant run wild here anymore.

Come on. All these years you have been on this site and today is your first post on the ups forum RIGHT. Does that even sound right to you? You run your mouth everywhere but your own forum no way. And as for keeping Freightmaster honest. I have known him for many many years and you will not find a more honest man. A true friend of the working man.
freightmaster post TDU, Teamster United propaganda, politics. Politics is the reason our pension funds are empty and the NMFA has one company in it. The reason no one takes you seriously any more muler. Is you mindlessly keep on pushing the same old shtick.