FedEx Freight | We’re Back To Square 1

Like let’s put this to rest all I’m saying is you sound like a kid justifying any reason to defend a Fed ex driver who blocks traffic and you put my life at risk if you’re worried about me doing 65 in a 55YC trying to pass me at 66 in a 55 don’t be a dumb ass put it to rest and I could give a :::shit::: if you have 50 years
Quit making dumbass scenarios!!!!
Your first one was that the FedEx driver was exiting in half a mile.
You new scenario is it's in a 55 mph zone.
If you can drive 68 drive 68.
If you wanna be a ***** and drive 64 knowing he's catching you at 65 back out of it and quit being the problem.
Sounds like your life is in danger because you don't know how to drive.
By the way, just 42 years driving, but thanks for your interest!

Quit making dumbass scenarios!!!!
Your first one was that the FedEx driver was exiting in half a mile.
You new scenario is it's in a 55 mph zone.
If you can drive 68 drive 68.
If you wanna be a ***** and drive 64 knowing he's catching you at 65 back out of it and quit being the problem.
Sounds like your life is in danger because you don't know how to drive.
By the way, just 42 years driving, but thanks for your interest!
42 years and still a truck driver go figure for something to be said about saving money

And only 57.
Let's get back to your idiotic complaint.
Have you learned anything here today?
You don't want to run side by side, use your head and let off the throttle.
You got to be a Fed ex driver you guys are just brainwashed I didn’t complain about nothing I was chiming in on the conversation about certain drivers now we know who the drivers are nobody gives a ::shit:: about your opinion and like I said if you’ve been driving truck for 40 years that means you didn’t say squat too bad you’re gonna die as a poor man

You got to be a Fed ex driver you guys are just brainwashed I didn’t complain about nothing I was chiming in on the conversation about certain drivers now we know who the drivers are nobody gives a :::shit::: about your opinion and like I said if you’ve been driving truck for 40 years that means you didn’t say squat too bad you’re gonna die as a poor man
You made stupid comments and got called out.
I'd be mad too if that happened to me.
I'm glad I didn't "say" squat either.
With your vocabulary, you should be gone forever.

You made stupid comments and got called out.
I'd be mad too if that happened to me.
I'm glad I didn't "say" squat either.
With your vocabulary, you should be gone forever.
Dude I don’t know who you are but you are a typical brainwashed truck driver that thank you know everything and I’ll take my 95+ a year working 9 1/2 hours a day to the bank my friend and I don’t have to wear a company color socks like you asswipes

Dude I don’t know who you are but you are a typical brainwashed truck driver that thank you know everything and I’ll take my 95+ a year working 9 1/2 hours a day to the bank my friend and I don’t have to wear a company color socks like you asswipes
Then why are you on here bitching?
Yes, I "thank" I know everything.

Are they in the hand wipes container?

No sir. First they kept it with the toilet paper, but some guys misunderstood what the capes and socks were for. Some of those coachings were necessary. Then they kept them with the hand wipes, but only supervisors were able to get to them. Now they keep it with the stuff they use to disinfect your truck every Sunday.

9 1/2 sign me up i can get some quality of life restored
Gentlemen somehow someway you guys took innocent comments and ran with it and for that I apologize to all you professional truck drivers all I was asking for was a little common courtesy to keep me from running into the Jersey wall to avoid a bunch of four wheelers that are beeping the highbeams with all the slow moving trucks that are trying to save a few Seconds and with that said the conversations over be safe