Central Transport | We are getting raises.

That doesn't tell me anything... WHATS the ROCKETS name?

You are the one claiming to worked in Grand Rapids. If you really worked for the Rocket you would know he played for the Toledo Rockets and he is a "Farmer" wouldn't you?

Either you WORKED with him or STILL work with but either way, DID NOT want to get to know him THAT CLOSELY so GOOD LUCK!!!! Trust me, life is WWWWAAAAAYYYYYYY BETTER now that I am FREE FROM THAT JOKE COMPANY AND that @$&HOLE!!!!!!

the guy that tries to look like a drill sargent who has a big pot belly so he can lift heavy weight and impress himself. he even had a pet bird at home he named PJAY. he always bled blue here back in the day.

So you work at Vitran still and got REAL CLOSE to him like the TM today which STILL swallows for him. All I know is life OUTSIDE Central HAS NEVER been so good.

In 07 at central there was a guy who was operations manager, then later in the year he went to vitran to become ATM, then in 08 he left and became TM at milan. Dont know if he is still working at the new milan which is the "old vitran" which is the new Central lol now thats funny shjt

Vitran Team Members,

With the recommendation and approval of our new owners, I am pleased to inform you that we have begun the process of enhancing our starting rates for Vitran drivers across our system. Rate adjustments at several centers have already been implemented. Working in cooperation with the new ownership team, a review of all centers’ starting rates will be completed at a rate of several per week, and adjustments to competitive market rates will be made accordingly. Upon completion of this initiative, a new rate progression system will be established.

Although these adjustments only affect our drivers at this time, soon we will also be addressing a new rate structure for dockworkers and mechanics. We wanted to take this opportunity to inform all team members of some of the positive measures we are beginning to see at Vitran.

Sincerely,

Dean E. Kuska

Vice President, Human Resources & Safety

"screw everybody else"

turn around in the grave. if we go down to c.t. wages and insurance, i rather take unemployment. that way it gives me free time to find a decent job.

Vitran Team Members,

With the recommendation and approval of our new owners, I am pleased to inform you that we have begun the process of enhancing our starting rates for Vitran drivers across our system. Rate adjustments at several centers have already been implemented. Working in cooperation with the new ownership team, a review of all centers’ starting rates will be completed at a rate of several per week, and adjustments to competitive market rates will be made accordingly. Upon completion of this initiative, a new rate progression system will be established.

Although these adjustments only affect our drivers at this time, soon we will also be addressing a new rate structure for dockworkers and mechanics. We wanted to take this opportunity to inform all team members of some of the positive measures we are beginning to see at Vitran.

Sincerely,

Dean E. Kuska

"screw everybody else"
No matter what you do you can't please some people. The new owner saved your job and you still want to bit** about things. He didn't have to offer anything to us. Common sense tells you he would have never offered it if he didn't plan on making things better. Good grief, give the man a chance before you start ripping him. Some of you just love to borrow trouble. If and when this man lies about these raises then you have a right to complain, but until then go shout at the rain and see if it makes you feel better about yourself.

You are the one claiming to worked in Grand Rapids. If you really worked for the Rocket you would know he played for the Toledo Rockets and he is a "Farmer" wouldn't you?
For everyone that doesn't know my brother Larmar is a former Pjax employee that told them to stick it in their A** and quit. He went back to college to better himself. He knows just about everything you need to know about Vitran. He also loves to get you going. And you fell right in, hook, line, and sinker.....You took the bait. Good one my brother.

Vitran Team Members,

Sincerely,

Dean E. Kuska

"screw everybody else"

Dean is a very good guy, he will. be one of the few from Vitran corporate upper mgmt to be kept aboard. Of course a PJAX legacy dude. The man with the crazy eye glasses that loves to ride bicycles!!!!

For everyone that doesn't know my brother Larmar is a former Pjax employee that told them to stick it in their A** and quit. He went back to college to better himself. He knows just about everything you need to know about Vitran. He also loves to get you going. And you fell right in, hook, line, and sinker.....You took the bait. Good one my brother.

Mr, Farmer, told Vitran to stick it in their @SS and now is the stud manager at CTII Grand Rapids. He and 8 other top performers told Keylon to stick it on Jan 5th this year and they have not looked back. Dammit this is fun is it not?

Mr, Farmer, told Vitran to stick it in their @SS and now is the stud manager at CTII Grand Rapids. He and 8 other top performers told Keylon to stick it on Jan 5th this year and they have not looked back. Dammit this is fun is it not?

I wont tell you my name but seems we will be working together lol. Shhh don't tell no one...

is this another ploy. to keep the masses from leaving in swarms.:GrowUp: i'll believe it when I see it.. Show me the money.