Estes | Weather: Something We Never Do On Here...

Short sleeved in Orlando yesterday.Brought a CLT load to Savannah,big temp difference but no frozen precip...See what the day brings..

I just drove home from Anaheim CA. Warm and dry all the way to Jemez Springs. It's going to be an interesting fire season. Lot's of Estes sets out on I-40.

I just drove home from Anaheim CA. Warm and dry all the way to Jemez Springs. It's going to be an interesting fire season. Lot's of Estes sets out on I-40.
My In-laws in Florida almost lost their house to a "wildfire" the other day. It got part of their shed in the back

0212140755-00_zpsb981cfb8.jpg

Yeah, doing OK GT... I think it's around 68 right now.. Beautiful weekend coming up.. May have to break out the BBQ pit... Not quite ready for the mud bugs yet... Another couple of weeks to go..

Thats great news Stark, its going to be nice here all week! I hope this BS winter is done for! You could fix up a mess of them mud bugs and put them on dry ice and send them to old GT and Dianna, we sure wouldn't let em go to waste!

Heavy thunderstorms coming out of Texas into Louisiana tonight and tomorrow.. Nothing severe, the Weather Channel and Local Weather reports are saying... Just heavy rain... Some coming up from the Gulf through West Central Louisiana right now.. Be careful out there guys going into and coming out of Texas on I20....

If you live in Texas and states north and east, check the Weather Channel for radar reports....