Estes | Weather: Something We Never Do On Here...

We are back in the ice box in Tulsa, after near 70* temps Sunday, the wind is blowing crazy, it will slow down today, gonna be silly cold till Thursday then another warm up, these up and down temps are playing hell on my body.

Yep. They are saying 1/2" - 2" locally here in Atlanta. The Grocery stores are going to be wiped out. Forget about finding any milk or bread for a few days.

I feel for the folks around Chicago, they have been nailed this winter with snow and very cold temps, I was listening to Chicago AM radio 780 and I couldn't help but think about the homeless in that city.

Yep. They are saying 1/2" - 2" locally here in Atlanta. The Grocery stores are going to be wiped out. Forget about finding any milk or bread for a few days.

Same here.. Can't get the local weather to obligate to a forecast.. Guess it's because we don't get this very often.. The WC says it's going to kick off Tuesday morning around 6am and not let up until early Wednesday morning.. We're not equipped over here for this crap.... And people over here get real stupid when this stuff hits.. Central Dispatch better look real close at this area when they make their call...

I feel for the folks around Chicago, they have been nailed this winter with snow and very cold temps, I was listening to Chicago AM radio 780 and I couldn't help but think about the homeless in that city.
Got two friends snowed in the Chicago area.. -2* right now and snowing...

Did they ever make I-10 any better,I can remember peeing blood for a couple days every time after running that road,or it could have been from the lay over in New Orlans not really sure.

It's a lot better from Slidell to Baton Rouge..... But from B.R. to Lake Charles, it's all the same...

fjr8.jpg

All kinds of crashes in hotlanta. The ******* circle is shut down
Charlotte is a mess too. People were getting stuck on inclines to overpasses because they were going so slow, and lost their momentum.
Every intersection on my way home last night there was a wreck, people were takin off as soon as light turned green and getting T-boned by people sliding through. It was crazy!!

Charlotte is a mess too. People were getting stuck on inclines to overpasses because they were going so slow, and lost their momentum.
Every intersection on my way home last night there was a wreck, people were takin off as soon as light turned green and getting T-boned by people sliding through. It was crazy!!

It's a mess all over the south.. Not suppose to get too much over freezing today here.... Not too much thaw expected...

I don't think ours are working either... Our problem, is having the trailers to go out with.. We couldn't go if we wanted to...

Security guard is answering our calls. He pretty much said to get more milk, bread and beer. :couch:

I love how they want to blame government officials in Georgia for suck a mess,,, so we need to depend on government to tell us to stay home and tell us what the weather is going to be,,,its a wonder why some people find themselves in such a mess. I look at the weather on my phone, its called radar...daa, I
dont need no stinking government to tell me what to do in a bad weather situation..