FedEx Freight | Welcome Watkins Employees

For the time being there most likely won't be any changes to the way you work or get paid. We all had high hopes at FXFW that there would be significant positive changes but things are essentially unchanged. Not that it was bad, just that everyone hopes it will get better. Your pay, benefits, vacation, and work rules should remain unchanged for at least a year if they change at all.

loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg TIME!!!!

Skeeter said:
LOL! Going to eat your lunch little guy! LOL!
Thats what eveyone has said. You guys better change your whole entire operation, are you sure that the majority of your work force is up to a line haul reconfiguration cause that is what it is going to take to catch us:biglaugh:

Uncle Stumpy said:
I would like to extend a very warm "welcome to the family" to all the employees of Watkins Motor Lines. I'm sure you'll be a bit anxious like most of us who rode out the AF buyout or the Viking acquisition before that. There will be changes down the road for sure for all of us but please be assurred the statements made about Fedex being an employee oriented company are true. We have all had to contend with a shift toward a corporate climate where things dont always change fast enough to handle changes in the workplace but that aside, I believe most of us would agree that the changes have mostly been positive. So, once again, welcome aboard!... BTW you guys gat any good runs out of Milwaukee? LOL J/K

UNcle Stumpy:tribehasspoken:
sleep deprivation expert, Wake up... They will pi$s down your back and You WILL believe it's rain