ABF | Welcome your new Moderator Muler

Ok, thanks. Not trying to push the the line or anything. Just wondering.

He is a fair dude, we are not about squelching discussion here unless it violates the rules.. We don't moderate based on people we disagree with, We moderate on what is best for the community. Legitimate non trolling discussion is what we like at Truckingboards.. We are neutral as far as discussion here, opposing views are good for the mind.

He is a fair dude, we are not about squelching discussion here unless it violates the rules.. We don't moderate based on people we disagree with, We moderate on what is best for the community. Legitimate non trolling discussion is what we like at Truckingboards.. We are neutral as far as discussion here, opposing views are good for the mind.

Thats why I love this place, and that's why this is the best forum around!!!!

TRUCKINGBOARDS ROCK!!!!

Thats why I love this place, and that's why this is the best forum around!!!!

TRUCKINGBOARDS ROCK!!!!

You are a Conservative that is a Union Member, you are not the only one you are just one of the more vocal ones. Muler is smart and is a great asset to this forum, he brings alot to the table. You are an employee and a dues paying member of the Teamsters, your opinion is just as important as anyone's here, it may not be the most popular opinion but it is a valid opinion.

What Truckingboards is about is people working together to solve problems and make all of our jobs better. I don't want a site that paints us in the corner of having to think like this or that... Think the way you want.. That's what makes us the Biggest and Best LTL site ever on the Net.... I know nothing of Union affairs, me and you think very similar politically but that does not mean that people who think differently are not welcome... We are a tolerant community and until a man gets totally nasty or obnoxious, he always has a home on Truckingboards. You are not judged by this staff on your political views and or how you feel about Unions or Non-Unions ... We are opening doors to understanding to make people understand that we all need to work together in this world. Do the best we can on our jobs and make them money so we can make money. I use to do things differently and took alot of stuff to heart, I am not like that anymore and neither is the staff here, we are the most level headed people you will ever meet. That's the only people who are considered to be on the staff here.

Good choice with Herr Muler, he has proven that he is level headed even with those who would be difficult to be level headed with. I look forward to this new beginning.
ABF Green?

I'm not saying a word about the green in his underwear.

Good choice with Herr Muler, he has proven that he is level headed even with those who would be difficult to be level headed with. I look forward to this new beginning.

I'm not saying a word about the green in his underwear.
Thanks ABFer I will try to do a good job here.YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Way to go Muler !!!! Go commando if your not sure on the super hero underwear !! They picked the right person to moderate, you always have an informed answer to the posts that are thrown at you. good luck !!

You're my hero Muler! I'm counting on you to keep us informed about ABF and to make sure ABF doesn't pull any b.s. with those pension contributions! Congratulations to you and thanks for taking on this job! We're lucky here on truckingboards to have you as a mod!

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Congrats bro.gonna have to watch myself now.i know you dont like to blow your own horn ( lmfao) but you should have told me, there goes our 2am talks. See you soon (hopefully)

I know nothing of Union affairs, me and you think very similar politically but that does not mean that people who think differently are not welcome You are not judged by this staff on your political views and or how you feel about Unions or Non-Unions ...

I know a site where one is not only called a **** by a super moderator because of one's view on public unions but is banned for your political views. :27: I just had to get that in. :order: Congratulations Muler even tho we agree on nothing