ABF | Welcome your new Moderator Muler

I know a site where one is not only called a **** by a super moderator because of one's view on public unions but is banned for your political views. :27: I just had to get that in. :order: Congratulations Muler even tho we agree on nothing
Joe I know that hurt. And it really is the thought that counts. YOUR KEEPING MY EYE ON YOU BROTHER ALWAYS! LOL

That's fine Muler, one final question..how are mods paid? You get YRC pay now and ABF pay when you become a supermod? :hysterical::hysterical:
I get paid with your great art. Come on I am thinking of starting a clip art gallery. You will be the main artist! After all we stole you from that site down under. That's how I got my title. I was responsible for getting you over here. YOUR ARTIST STEALING BROTHER ALWAYS!

I get paid with your great art. Come on I am thinking of starting a clip art gallery. You will be the main artist! After all we stole you from that site down under. That's how I got my title. I was responsible for getting you over here. YOUR ARTIST STEALING BROTHER ALWAYS!

So Muler, you see me as an artist and see it as premium art not clip art?

images
:guiness:

So Muler, you see me as an artist and see it as premium art not clip art?

images
:guiness:
You sir are the Michael Angelo of GUTTER ART That is not a slam. You have contemporary artist and expressionist you have started a whole new style. GUTTER ART! YOUR ART CRITIC BROTHER ALWAYS!

Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that it was nice to meet you in Cleveland. Enjoyed talking to you. Thanks again, Wormie

Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that it was nice to meet you in Cleveland. Enjoyed talking to you. Thanks again, Wormie

You enjoyed talking to him.Are you sure that was Muler...lol

No...seriously...he's good people! He's not as mean as that avatar of his that some try to make him out to be...is he?

Same here Wormie. It was a pleasure talking to you. If I can ever be of any assistance just let me know. Stay safe and I will see you again. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!