ABF | Welcome your new Moderator Muler

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Welcome your new Moderator Muler, I feel Muler will be a fantastic Moderator and I want to welcome him aboard.

Oh my my...there goes the neighborhood...lol

Congratulations Muler!!!!!!!

Another reason I asked Muler to be the Moderator is because of the way he responds to those who disagree with him, he seems very level headed and thick skinned but is very passionate and opinionated in his beliefs, Muler will not moderate based on those who disagree with him which is truckingboards policy. We are thankful that he has agreed to take on this job to help his peers and build this forum into what it should be.

ABF is a great company with alot of drivers, I want to see this forum utilized more and become one of the more active forums on Truckingboards.

Another reason I asked Muler to be the Moderator is because of the way he responds to those who disagree with him, he seems very level headed and thick skinned but is very passionate and opinionated in his beliefs, Muler will not moderate based on those who disagree with him which is truckingboards policy. We are thankful that he has agreed to take on this job to help his peers and build this forum into what it should be.

ABF is a great company with alot of drivers, I want to see this forum utilized more and become one of the more active forums on Truckingboards.

I agree. He and I had differences. We came around, buried the hatchet. Still disagree. But he's a good choice to be a Mod.

CONGRATS MULER!!!!