XPO | WEll con-way will be losing a 2105 yr driver over this

walken1414

TB Lurker
Credits
Well this just confirms how ******* STUPID the board and the rest are. In MEMPHIS we got a 0443 cent a mile and went to 22.93 hour. THey can all KISS MY ASS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this just confirms how FUC*ING STUPID the board and the rest are. In MEMPHIS we got a 0443 cent a mile and went to 22.93 hour. THey can all KISS MY ASS.

No wonder people are quiting in memphis. we got .03 mile and went to 24.71. holy cow. ya should've got the same thing.

Well this just confirms how FUC*ING STUPID the board and the rest are. In MEMPHIS we got a 0443 cent a mile and went to 22.93 hour. THey can all KISS MY ASS.
I guess we are stupid for saying its region specific. Maybe your just to stupid to understand that......

This really sucks I guess they lied about gettings us on equal pay for one company. We got a .45 on the hour and a penny on the mile. 2% raise . And we all know what's going to happen the insurance will take that away next year. I really hate that there is such a pay gap for the same work.

Just wonder what the dock hands make and what kind of raise they got.

Well this just confirms how ******* STUPID the board and the rest are. In MEMPHIS we got a 0443 cent a mile and went to 22.93 hour. THey can all KISS MY ASS.
aqurudam.jpg

. I'm not a company man by a long shot, but con-way didn't have to give u a penny and yet u get something and it's still not good enough. People like u are people who even if you were to win a million bucks u would be pissed that it's not 2 million. Take it or leave and stop your whining. Us here in the chicago land area are now at $25.94 top pay and even if it was just .60 cent raise I would take it because there are more important things in life to worry about.
Geez. Seems sometimes that we work with kids instead of men
I love xcw it makes me happy
J.n

I guess we are stupid for saying its region specific. Maybe your just to stupid to understand that......
While we may seem like ignorant backwood rednecks to someone of your obvious stature, you know good as well as I do my cost of living has increased by more than 2%.
Yeah, put yourself in our shoes sometime and you might understand why some of us would like to see your ot mysteriously disappear....you would be one of the first screaming at the top of your lungs, oh but that only happens to your southern brothers and doesn't affect you at all. Outta sight, outta mind. The big difference would be that the southern boys down here would be the first calling your situation wrong and inexcusable, not making ignorant posts about one's stupidity level over their outrage.

. I'm not a company man by a long shot, but con-way didn't have to give u a penny and yet u get something and it's still not good enough. People like u are people who even if you were to win a million bucks u would be pissed that it's not 2 million. Take it or leave and stop your whining. Us here in the chicago land area are now at $25.94 top pay and even if it was just .60 cent raise I would take it because there are more important things in life to worry about.
J.n
same response above for you also.

. I'm not a company man by a long shot, but con-way didn't have to give u a penny and yet u get something and it's still not good enough. People like u are people who even if you were to win a million bucks u would be pissed that it's not 2 million. Take it or leave and stop your whining. Us here in the chicago land area are now at $25.94 top pay and even if it was just .60 cent raise I would take it because there are more important things in life to worry about. 
J.n

Is this the same Novak? I dont believe it

same response above for you also.
Same quote goes for me? Well this goes for u. Life is about choices. U chose to live in the area in which u now live at. If u need a big raise or a lot of overtime to make a living them u also made a choice to live a life u can't afford. As for me, if I were to work only 40 hrs a week I would be ok because I chose to buy a car that u could afford. If I lived off of overtime i could have easily drugged myself with a $50,000 SUV or something. I could have also had a dozen kids but I only had what we knew was affordable being that I would not use government to help me for crap. So yeah. You continue to cry your little heart out on how con-way is not fair but when u loose a limb for god forbid a family member or something that is dearest to you then u will be like wow. I guess there is other things to complain about then a few cents.

Let's look at it like this,INewIt2 I'm from the north region and think it is wrong how they treat those in the south.I started 19 yrs. ago,when GD was there and promised me the moon,been going backwards since the Main characters left,it's as bad as the government we have today.I make good money and don't live above my means,I would love to be able to keep up with the cost of living,I think what we got was a slap in the face.Guy's who haven't been there 5 years will make more than those in the south with over 20 years.You come from the theory that you pay for the area,I say you pay for the knowledge and experience,It shouldn't matter where you live.Management hands you piece of paper that shows a 38% rise in damage claims since this time last year,like this is my fault,they changed the dynamics of the company,hireing dock workers who don't have a dog in the fight,I go to work and do the same job I did when Con-Way was #1,the changes that have been made have cost me money.I will live you with this Liers figure and figures lie!

:D:)
Same quote goes for me? Well this goes for u. Life is about choices. U chose to live in the area in which u now live at. If u need a big raise or a lot of overtime to make a living them u also made a choice to live a life u can't afford. As for me, if I were to work only 40 hrs a week I would be ok because I chose to buy a car that u could afford. If I lived off of overtime i could have easily drugged myself with a $50,000 SUV or something. I could have also had a dozen kids but I only had what we knew was affordable being that I would not use government to help me for crap. So yeah. You continue to cry your little heart out on how con-way is not fair but when u loose a limb for god forbid a family member or something that is dearest to you then u will be like wow. I guess there is other things to complain about then a few cents.
Wow! I really like how you assume that I myself make poor economical decisions, have 12 children, drive a $50,000 SUV , and rely upon the government to take care me, and still need extra salary to live.
When, in reality, I am a semi college educated, scholarshipped individual who decided that secondary education wasn't for me and decided to do something I would love. I don't choose where I live , I was born in America and that's where I live. I have 2 children, could actually make it off about 30 hours per week, drive a 14 year old vehicle to work everyday and have never depended on a family member, much less the government, to bail me out of economic crisis.(even while growing up dirt floor poor in a single parent home.)
What I do think is that every hourly based truck driver in this country DESERVES ot like every other hourly worker does. I guess the idea of others wanting a better life for themselves or their co-workers is an idea you can't possibly fathom, but thanks for the exceptionally comical assumptions. They made my day:)

Last edited by a moderator:
While we may seem like ignorant backwood rednecks to someone of your obvious stature, you know good as well as I do my cost of living has increased by more than 2%. Yeah, put yourself in our shoes sometime and you might understand why some of us would like to see your ot mysteriously disappear....you would be one of the first screaming at the top of your lungs, oh but that only happens to your southern brothers and doesn't affect you at all. Outta sight, outta mind. The big difference would be that the southern boys down here would be the first calling your situation wrong and inexcusable, not making ignorant posts about one's stupidity level over their outrage.
i have said over and over it sucks for you guys in the south, and it's not fair. If Conway is paying less than other carriers, look elsewhere. If they cut our OT, yes I would *****, then I would choose to work elsewhere. Why don't you look at transferring to another area that pays you what your worth?

they outta get rid of randstad and lean and all other 3rd party leechers and give con-way more raises. just hire organize people from the get go.

i have said over and over it sucks for you guys in the south, and it's not fair. If Conway is paying less than other carriers, look elsewhere. If they cut our OT, yes I would *****, then I would choose to work elsewhere. Why don't you look at transferring to another area that pays you what your worth?
Because I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.