XPO | WEll con-way will be losing a 2105 yr driver over this

Im in the southern region, we 2%, 22.93/hr, .543/ mile. The gripe we have is the discrepancy of pay between SC in the same market. Nat and NCH got alot more than us. It's not that we got a small raise it's the difference in the raises.

The opinions expressed here are my own and dont reflect any of the company

Last edited by a moderator:
At NSA we 2%, 22.93/hr, .543/ mile. The gripe we have is the discrepancy of pay between SC in the same market. Nat and NCH got alot more than us. It's not that we got a small raise it's the difference in the raises.
Same for us. Hard to belive some. place received almost 4x what we did.

Even dockworkers get better treatment than the bottom 1/2 to 1/3. Set start times and better vacations.... keep ****ting on the low men and see how long we last

Should we be happy we even got a raise? Sure and here's some blue coolaide for ya! Im in the south and im tired of getting sh#% on. 2% raise? Ha! I'll be at $22.98 and like .54 cents a mile. Still well under the rest of the local LTL carriers except Benton Bros. Im selling my house next spring and moving back north. I'll get a big raise, over time after 8 hours and over time after 40 instead of 50. Its a no brainer for me. Screw seniority.
OR you could stay where you are and get a job with the competition

Quit Crying and start yelling or just say GOOD BYE to them

well some one has to pay for the CEO and all his millions they pay his dumb ASS and his cars and two or three homes that he has now, his family will be well taken care of for the 50 yrs plus and until you all start yelling and tell them then they we keep doing this to you. they have taken everything away from you from PAY, RETIREMENT,BENEFITS,WASHING UNIFORMS,SICK DAYS,PTO DAYS,VACATIONS,AND KEEP MAKING YOU PAY MORE FOR HEALTH CARE PLANS, in 1989 we where told over and over that this would never never never happen to con way drivers so please do not go union, well wake up!!!! they are not done ripping you off so sign a card or start breaking things for myself I said GOOD BYE!!! after they said no more 85 rule and pay my health care if I retired early.

well some one has to pay for the CEO and all his millions they pay his dumb ASS and his cars and two or three homes that he has now, his family will be well taken care of for the 50 yrs plus and until you all start yelling and tell them then they we keep doing this to you. they have taken everything away from you from PAY, RETIREMENT,BENEFITS,WASHING UNIFORMS,SICK DAYS,PTO DAYS,VACATIONS,AND KEEP MAKING YOU PAY MORE FOR HEALTH CARE PLANS, in 1989 we where told over and over that this would never never never happen to con way drivers so please do not go union, well wake up!!!! they are not done ripping you off so sign a card or start breaking things for myself I said GOOD BYE!!! after they said no more 85 rule and pay my health care if I retired early.

People have no reason for violence. They can simply walk away. AT WILL employment indeed.

And in these parts the union carriers are all hiring. Getting on is as easy as passing a drug screen.

So it turns out people continue to walk away. Which is what XGO claimed that they DIDN'T want.

From these actions, this is very difficult to believe.

Move to Dallas..you could work 20 hours of OT a week here, if you wanted...and we make what central makes now. Then fake your logs and work on the weekend too...

J/k yeah...everybody should get the same raise.

Boy when you say 20 hours of OT a week it makes a heck of a lot of difference if that means you're working 60 or 70 hours don't it?

They did away with the 85 rule? When did they do that?

. I'm not a company man by a long shot, but con-way didn't have to give u a penny and yet u get something and it's still not good enough. People like u are people who even if you were to win a million bucks u would be pissed that it's not 2 million. Take it or leave and stop your whining. Us here in the chicago land area are now at $25.94 top pay and even if it was just .60 cent raise I would take it because there are more important things in life to worry about.
Geez. Seems sometimes that we work with kids instead of men
I love xcw it makes me happy
J.n

This is not JN out of XME ... you have to be a real dirt bag to pose as someone else on truckingboards ... be a man .. grow a pair .. you done nothing but cause trouble for the dude ..