Yellow | Western Retirees Medical Breaking News !

Isn't that the truth. A guy can't even go out and make a few bucks because they threaten to take it all away. I tried working a little at Dealers Transporting (moving one new vehicle to another dealer for an exchange) and they said I couldn't do that. I tried to explain to CS that the vehicle had already been delivered by a transport hauler and they said it's still driving. Go figure, but don't test them or it could mean losing (and then having a hard time regaining) your pension.

This is something that has to be changed, some locals will allow their retirees to work and make some much needed extra income, and others will not allow you to drive anything, with all of the concessions that we have to give into, and the copays are up, and every thing else keeps going up, they are taking your lively-hood away from you, how do we change, this at a local level? :ranting2::ranting2:

https://www.centralstatesfunds.org/CSF/pdf/reemployment_rules.pdf

People in Central States can work unlimited hours "IFFFFFFFF" you have the following!!!!!

Unlimited if:
1) you have been retired and
receiving a pension benefit for
at least 12 months, and
2) you have not worked in any
“Restricted Reemployment” for
at least 12 consecutive
months immediately preceding
age 65.*
Otherwise, 40 hours/month.**

I think you better read that a little better if you under 65 you still can't do a lot.about the only way to beat it is go to work for the government. after i retired i went to for the state I don't like it but the health cost is a lot cheaper than central states. i don't like the things they tell us we can do and can't do they didn't put on single dime in that pension but sure have waste a lot of it with bad investments.cf roadway Holland and all the the ones i work extra for all them years pay into the fund not central states.

I think you better read that a little better if you under 65 you still can't do a lot.about the only way to beat it is go to work for the government. after i retired i went to for the state I don't like it but the health cost is a lot cheaper than central states. i don't like the things they tell us we can do and can't do they didn't put on single dime in that pension but sure have waste a lot of it with bad investments.cf roadway Holland and all the the ones i work extra for all them years pay into the fund not central states.

Exactly, that is why i put the emphasis on the "IFFFFFFF"
https://www.centralstatesfunds.org/C...ment_rules.pdf

People in Central States can work unlimited hours "IFFFFFFFF" you have the following!!!!!

Unlimited if:
1) you have been retired and
receiving a pension benefit for
at least 12 months, and
2) you have not worked in any
“Restricted Reemployment” for
at least 12 consecutive
months immediately preceding
age 65.*
Otherwise, 40 hours/

The Teamster is ok...But to increase it that much! Something is wrong.. Lets see how much our retired leaders are paying for there Ins? I would bet we would be glad to pay what they are paying. I'm looking into other ins. 1022. a mo. for me and my wife is just too much..that takes up the 1054. a mo. that I set aside to cover us.. If our leaders had been recruiting all along instead of saying we have enough members to make our pay checks we would not be in the shape we are in..