Central Transport | We've been reading your post!

keep dreaming boys we are just giving you guys the right info about CT...You guys wanted info , well here it is. This is CTII sad reallity live with it. We all have Family's and Bills so take it like it is\. Were not your Enemies , Were are One CTII

By reading the tag team of your posts, it sure seems that you have a problem with what some of us post. Your right we are looking for info about our new status with CT. Though, I doubt that the 2 of you are Mr. Maroun Sr & Jr., with that said your info is suspect. Sorry

What ever man . Like I said we just trying to make you understand that Vitran is done and this is what is leftt CTII. Were not not your Enemies , we are the same and we just don't like the way the way that other people are trashing CT. CT being the way they are feeds our mouths and families , so like i said take it like it is or leave it

It all depends were your from. All Terms are different
Well my brother I'm in Dallas ......And CT has a huge Terminal in the old YRC yard...200+ doors plus a big shop and fuel island...Vitran has a 55 door dock about 5 miles away. CT's TM has visited our dock a few times since this purchase and looks forward to accepting us into the fold. He said Matthew hasn't determined the best way to handle the seniority issue. But he reassured the bottom tier guys they would get a raise from 18.50......And the senior guys at 21.25 would not take a pay cut....And that after 55 hours we would get overtime (we don't get it ever in this region) Saia pays it after 45.....Most the others don't pay except FedX and UPSF.....He is no non-sense and wouldn't hesitate to bump some of CT's sorry drivers off their routes if it serves CT best. Never miss a good opportunity to shutup. And BTW you have been reading our post...What the hell is that suppose to mean, are we suppose to be scared? Honestly I'm surprised some of you can read. Much less spell and put a sentence together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Runaway train? Nobody's getting cocky you should put that little jack Russell that barks so loud on a leash aka had enough! No I haven't spoke to mattty. But I worked at a Union shop and I work at ct. That board will mean nothing at ct, its a non- union shop! Maybe not you but that pipe dream that some guys have of bumping guys is just that a dream.and as for that guy,you know the jack Russell... you need go inside because the big dogs talking now,put a muzzle on it!!!! I will address you as lil jack form now on!!! As for the rest, I hope things work out,just because someone on your team don't back them when they ain't doing nothing but spewing negative b/s. I started this post by saying ct is no better than vitran. Then lil jack started his nonsense...... remember lil jack muzzle it!!!!!

i'll be taking a dump in one of your terminals before i move on. lol. you probably can't find a job elsewhere, so you have no choice but to work at c.t. probably a lifer there cti. lol.

Runaway train? Nobody's getting cocky you should put that little jack Russell that barks so loud on a leash aka had enough! No I haven't spoke to mattty. But I worked at a Union shop and I work at ct. That board will mean nothing at ct, its a non- union shop! Maybe not you but that pipe dream that some guys have of bumping guys is just that a dream.and as for that guy,you know the jack Russell... you need go inside because the big dogs talking now,put a muzzle on it!!!! I will address you as lil jack form now on!!! As for the rest, I hope things work out,just because someone on your team don't back them when they ain't doing nothing but spewing negative b/s. I started this post by saying ct is no better than vitran. Then lil jack started his nonsense...... remember lil jack muzzle it!!!!!
For some reason you guys don't get what has just happened. Matthew purchased this company, not his father. Matthew is running this show now. Get your facts straight before you go shooting your mouth off.

Listen man we respect and fell what u guys are going trough but were just trying to help you guys get the right info. CT is not probably any better then what you had but @ least you have a job to pay your bills. And look @ it this way> CT is not going to have you guys take over our routes. 2 companies together means 2 drivers per area and we both share the pie. Let's work 2geter and make money....... That's were all after.

Listen man we respect and fell what u guys are going trough but were just trying to help you guys get the right info. CT is not probably any better then what you had but @ least you have a job to pay your bills. And look @ it this way> CT is not going to have you guys take over our routes. 2 companies together means 2 drivers per area and we both share the pie. Let's work 2geter and make money....... That's were all after.
I'm not here to be confrontational with you guys. CT has many bad drivers, you may not be one of them. But if you are you will be replaced with a Vitran driver and your route will be lost. This is a business and they take no prisoners ......Either do your job in a professional manner or you are history. I look forward to working together as a team. Its just going to take a little time.

You see I extend an olive branch and say I was only talking to lil jack and you get cocky! But if that's what it is so be "the runaway stain" I've read your post and you came of as a fairly intelligent guy. You said are you supposed to be scared and your surprised we could read and spell. Your gonna be just as surprised when that dovetail thing don't work! Then what you going to quit! Nobody at ct fears you guys coming over. I tried being nice but you wanna be in the same boat as lil jack, you ct guys going to learn how it works over here. And if ct has sorry drivers it starts with " the runaway stain" now put this in you pipe.... if ct can pay a guy 18.50 with little to no vacation , why would they pay drivers 21.50 with 3 weeks use your noodle!

You see I extend an olive branch and say I was only talking to lil jack and you get cocky! But if that's what it is so be "the runaway stain" I've read your post and you came of as a fairly intelligent guy. You said are you supposed to be scared and your surprised we could read and spell. Your gonna be just as surprised when that dovetail thing don't work! Then what you going to quit! Nobody at ct fears you guys coming over. I tried being nice but you wanna be in the same boat as lil jack, you ct guys going to learn how it works over here. And if ct has sorry drivers it starts with " the runaway stain" now put this in you pipe.... if ct can pay a guy 18.50 with little to no vacation , why would they pay drivers 21.50 with 3 weeks use your noodle!
You extend an olive branch, what a bunch of BS....It obvious you know very little about this business....if you want good safe drivers with a great CSA score and 20+ years safe driving you must pay a competitive wage. Or you get incompetent morons like you that can't put a sentence together or spell. Who started this damn thread you freaking idiot?

runawaytrain comments on cti 3000, but ctii 101 gets offended. are both these user names the same person? both joined the same time.

please do the math for me had enough you got guys making 70k......lol real loud.How the hell they do that on a 5year raise freeze! Don't insult my intelligence.and they let guys max out on hrs.when the company was losing money left and right:) like I said I can't deal with you!

Do the math ...$24/hr x 45 hrs = $1,040 10 hrs overtime x $36/r = $360 $1,040 + $360 = $1,400 $1400 x 50 = $70,000

Had Enough ... He is just a card. He is sarcastic but is really a teddy bear. In fact I think he should change his name to Snark Monkey.

This is not a Union shop ... Neither is Vitran. They just follow some of the Union work rules to take away some of the attraction to go Union.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

U Know what Piece of **** RUNAWAY TRAIN FU Dude and i don't give 2 ***** if this page Boots me off but i'm going to tell you in this Forum that your a scum bag that i would like to meet me to laugh in your face fool. I came to you in a nice way but know is on *****.........
I must have hit a nerve.....Your driving record must suck....I know you must not have made it out of the 1st grade with your wonderful spelling.....We are now stooping to name calling. Have you ever heard the saying...... "a little pot boils quickly" ...You are a prime example of it's meaning. Although I'm sure you can't comprehend it's meaning. Go ask your mama.

Now I hope you guys understand how the PJAX Employees felt when the Vitran Legacy Employees starting getting defensive about the merger. Reading these posts is like going back to 2006, 2007, 2008 in a time machine.

Now I hope you guys understand how the PJAX Employees felt when the Vitran Legacy Employees starting getting defensive about the merger. Reading these posts is like going back to 2006, 2007, 2008 in a time machine.

i remember when vitran drivers told us we would'nt be dovetailed either, they were wrong. speaking of pjax, alot of key ct positions are filled with former pjax employees and i imagine their orchastrating this project too.

i remember when vitran drivers told us we would'nt be dovetailed either, they were wrong.

Kimack told them that so they would quit or sign Union cards like Rockford did. Just one of the reasons I couldn't stand Kimack.