XPO | What do you guys think ?

In the next year ...

• The economy will continue to boom and we will see improvements in compensation.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • The economy will continue to boom and we will see cuts in compensation.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • The economy will stall and we will see improvements to compensation.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The economy will stall and we will see cuts in compensation.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The economy will be unstable and so will our compensation.

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Do you mean the president that
Sent the Attorney General to Ferguson Mo to go to the funeral of a thug?
Did not send anybody to the funeral of a Army general killed in combat?
Never saluted his Marine guards?
Never put his hand over his heart for the National anthem, but instead did a crotch salute?
Is this the guy you are thinking of?
that's a short list brother,how about turning the IRS on conservatives,letting our embassador and marines be slaughtered in bengazi,sending billions in assorted currency to iran on a secret plane in the middle of the night,letting Russia invade and take crimea,supporting terrorists,letting Russia interfere in 2016 election because Hillary was going to win(hahahaha),starting racial wars and tensions in the USA,taking the criminals side everytime over police and being proven wrong everytime,leading to riots and law enforcement killings,taking away the bush tax cuts(2%),giving iran 100's of biliions of $$$$ and a pathway to nuclear weapons,doing nothing about north korea's aggression and nuclear program,just another short list ,I can go on and on

"From June 2017 to June 2018, real average hourly earnings decreased 0.2 percent, seasonally adjusted. Combining the change in real average hourly earnings with a 0.3-percent increase in the average workweek resulted in no change to real average weekly earnings over this period."

So, basically, we are working more for less.

But the 'economy is doing good' (booming) and 'the stock market ( which is basically only a reference point to how the mega wealthy are feeling) is doing... OK' Are two things you might say.

And you'd be missing the point. All the growth people talk about when they say the economy is doing good and growing is going right to the tippy-top. Top heavy :::shit::: always falls.

Don't be distracted by the crumbs falling to you.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/realer.nr0.htm
oh really ,I thought you were posting about xpo,you had to dig for that one,pretty sure everybody that works at XPO CAN ACTUALLY SEE THERE PAYCHECK IN BLACK AND WHITE,making you look very much a :shit:head...…...plus if you take the ,2 % seasonally adjusted to the prime of the spring/fall insertion of the winter state and adjust it to the summer vacation of the average joe on Tuesday and Wednesday of every other month the sum of that is DONALD TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT/DADDY

Only in America do people flaunt their $100 'bonus' they get by having their insurance coverage lowered.

I see my paychecks. I see my health coverage. If you see a bump on the front end you are sure they're pounding you on the back end. Hope you don't get seriously sick or hurt, driver. Enjoy that 'extra' money until you do.

Also, you should try speaking to people with a little more love.
you want love ok genius,this is how stupid you people are,you would rather have the :shit:ty insurance you speak of,given to you by Obamacare AND NO MONEY IN YOUR POCKET BY TRUMP'S TAX CUTS,i'm gonna do a very nice thing for you,i'm gonna let you send me the $100 a week that is a burden to you,since you and the Nancy Pelosi's of the world don't like these crumbs,raises,and bonuses I don't want them to burden your little mind,

Last edited:
not worth arguing with a brainwashed libtard like you,you named no policy,specific change,or any details whatsoever,anybody could play your stupid game,list some facts Obama lover.i can,booming economy,401k exploding,record low unemployment,largest raise in a decade for us,no fkn sleep apnea test because I have a muscular neck,where are your "experts",who are they,...………..oh yeah cnn said it,stfu…..hmmm every poll and every pollster and everyone of your genius "experts" had Hillary winning the election in a landslide,WHAT HAPPENED GENIUS

You are correct. It's not worth arguing with brainwashed people...but I'll try.

The economy is not booming. In 2017, it was 2.3% of GDP, ironically the exact average of the past 10 years, including the Obama administration. The stock market was booming, a nice little perk for the 1%. However, they're eating steak and lobster while I'm eating peanuts. Our little tax cut was meant to placate us while the real beneficiaries reap in billions. Our tax cut ends in 7 years. Theirs is forever. Thanks to Trumps recent economic and trade policy, the market has stalled and jobs are moving overseas again to avoid the ridiculous tariffs.

Record low unemployment in jobs that won't allow people a decent quality of life. Many work 2 and sometime 3 jobs to be able to afford to pay the bills. Wives forced to work because wages have remained fairly stagnant while corporate profits and production go through the roof.

The largest raise in a decade was the 2014 raise, when the company attempted to destroy the effort to organize.

I'm happy you have a muscular neck. So do I.

With reference to the ACA, it was a good plan that needed some revision. Republicans willfully destroyed it so that President Obama would not have a legacy with respect to his presidency. First, they challenged the Medicaid expansion which would have insured millions more and kept costs down. Second, they destroyed the "Risk Corridors" in the 2016 Omnibus Bill proposed by Marco Rubio. Another move that sent rates soaring. Now, Trump has eliminated the individual mandate in his new tax plan. Possibly, the final nail in the coffin. By the way, I haven't seen Trump's plan that will insure EVERYONE and reduce rates dramatically. Have you seen it? Wait until October when the new rates are announced. You tax cut will be chewed up and spit out. What the masters give with the right hand, they take back with the left.

The distraction is complete and unless we begin to look at our individual and collective situations and how we can move forward, our economic situation will not improve. It will get worse.

you want love ok genius,this is how stupid you people are,you would rather have the :shit:ty insurance you speak of,given to you by Obamacare AND NO MONEY IN YOUR POCKET BY TRUMP'S TAX CUTS,i'm gonna do a very nice thing for you,i'm gonna let you send me the $100 a week that is a burden to you,since you and the Nancy Pelosi's of the world don't like these crumbs,raises,and bonuses I don't want them to burden your little mind,

Stupid! I don't think so. I want decent healthcare AND the tax cuts. I want a tax cut that won't expire in 7 years, just like the big boys got. I want to see how much of their 1.4 TRILLION dollar tax cut was spent creating new well paying jobs. They used that money to but back their own stock, thereby artificially inflating market price. There's no real investment in the future here. Market numbers are propped up by no real capital or infrastructure. It a bloated market and it won't be long until reality sets in. And, the big boys don't even care because they'll be enjoying the fruits of their deception and we'll be left holding the bag.

Only in America do people flaunt their $100 'bonus' they get by having their insurance coverage lowered.

I see my paychecks. I see my health coverage. If you see a bump on the front end you are sure they're pounding you on the back end. Hope you don't get seriously sick or hurt, driver. Enjoy that 'extra' money until you do.
Ain’t that the truth. I talked to some of our people that got hurt and got sick. Yes they did get a screwing

that's a short list brother,how about turning the IRS on conservatives,letting our embassador and marines be slaughtered in bengazi,sending billions in assorted currency to iran on a secret plane in the middle of the night,letting Russia invade and take crimea,supporting terrorists,letting Russia interfere in 2016 election because Hillary was going to win(hahahaha),starting racial wars and tensions in the USA,taking the criminals side everytime over police and being proven wrong everytime,leading to riots and law enforcement killings,taking away the bush tax cuts(2%),giving iran 100's of biliions of $$$$ and a pathway to nuclear weapons,doing nothing about north korea's aggression and nuclear program,just another short list ,I can go on and on
The level of disrespect he showed for the people that are charged with protecting the country and his family is beyond contemptable.

gotta love you libtards,i click on each link as usual to be fair,trump's health care debacle,trump's misguided approach,the republicans disasterous this and that, and you idiots think these are " UNBIASED " articles,every article in the first sentence,like Hillary and the dnc had in their e-mails,they lovem stupid,they can do whatever they want and the blind sheep will follow,...…...spelled right out in black and white for everyone to read even using the "n" word as they call republicans the ****** party,FAKE NEWS AND HYPOCRITS MAKE ME SICK,maybe search for 1 article,ONE,just one that isn't calling trump or republicans names then I might take it seriously
Yet you keep throwing out Hilary and emails. Let’s focus on current conditions and not focus on past. Let’s focus on what can be done to prevent another recession. What good is it for all to achieve all time highs to next 2-3 years you lose it all due to not having preventive measures.

Time will tell
Yet you keep throwing out Hilary and emails. Let’s focus on current conditions and not focus on past. Let’s focus on what can be done to prevent another recession. What good is it for all to achieve all time highs to next 2-3 years you lose it all due to not having preventive measures.

The challenge for the company is keeping cost flat while making it appear as if your gaining . They have done this quite effectively through gutting healthcarere coverage. It's easy whem people concentrate on the premiums alone. Some are too young to care about illness and the economic effects it could have under our plan and some are just to ignorant to see a difference. It makes it easy on the company when your either of those.

The challenge for the company is keeping cost flat while making it appear as if your gaining . They have done this quite effectively through gutting healthcarere coverage. It's easy whem people concentrate on the premiums alone. Some are too young to care about illness and the economic effects it could have under our plan and some are just to ignorant to see a difference. It makes it easy on the company when your either of those.
This is exactly what happened! I remember how ecstatic people were with no rise in the premium and then when their family members were denied an MRI, their light bulb suddenly came on. Same happened with the prescription insurance also. I have one prescription that doubled in my part.