FedEx Freight | what happened? This was a fire storm with organizing

And speaking of EPH, I haven't been on here much this week, lot going on with everything. Couldn't be online last night because I has early bedtime so I could get up extra early and have fun out front with the Teamsters truck again! Starting to enjoy Fridays again! Thanks teamsters for coffee and donuts. Thanks ups freight, new penn, ABF, and other union guys that stood with us again.

And speaking of EPH, I haven't been on here much this week, lot going on with everything. Couldn't be online last night because I has early bedtime so I could get up extra early and have fun out front with the Teamsters truck again! Starting to enjoy Fridays again! Thanks teamsters for coffee and donuts. Thanks ups freight, new penn, ABF, and other union guys that stood with us again.

Wow, coffee and donuts!!!! wahoooo

We are ready but we are waitng for the other terminals in state which is covered by same local. We are shooting for our whole state to file at same time and its looking very promising.

I've gotten coffee and donuts EVERY time teamsters came by or I went to the union hall. Taking care of your folks, not the phony pretending fdx does. All of a sudden NOW fedex wants to feed us. Thanksgiving, Christmas, nothing.

You got up early Friday morning, drove to the hall and listen to their message and received free coffee and donuts. You really are a cheap date. I hope the coffee and donuts were union made. When Fedex feeds you, your usually on the clock.

You got up early Friday morning, drove to the hall and listen to their message and received free coffee and donuts. You really are a cheap date. I hope the coffee and donuts were union made. When Fedex feeds you, your usually on the clock.

Jeez have we been missing out. Would that paid time be retroactive? RC and I have never been on the clock for a BBQ.
What do you clock into?

Oh wait, never mind. At our yard line drivers aren't invited to BBQs.

They weren't at the hall. They were out in front of his terminal.

Still under the impression that you have Fedex by the balls.

Its got momentum now. After(if) it passes, and Fred reroutes all freight around your barn, and contracts out the rest, the momentum will die pretty quickly.