FedEx Freight | What if???

Yea really I'm gonna shoot my friend cause he's a White Sox fan and I'm a Cubs fan.. Get a grip people.

Growing up I seen my dad come damn close to fisticuffs with some of his south side buddies...and that was just over if Harry Carry was drunk singing during the 7th inning stretch ! RIP dad.. I miss stealing one of your ice cold Ham's during the game.

What's going to happen When a non union driver goes in to a union terminal. Are the union thugs going to brow beat a non union driver. Pull his fifth wheel pin ( to teach him a lesson). Cut his tires cut his glad hands. And don't tell me this stuff doesn't happen because I have seen it done. Union goons going to non union drivers homes ( to visit ). You young guys have know idea what the union clowns can and will do. Be very careful what you ask for you may just get it.

If they are "union thugs", they were probably "thugs" before the union. Rest easy, FedEx already has policies to curb/prevent that kind of behavior. If they cut the tires/glad hands, have them fixed, at FedExs' cost, while you;re making money, waiting.
"Thugs/Goons" usually connotates some simple-minded, neanderthal type, that doesn't have sense enough to not come to your home. These are tactics of the past, that may not work so well, given the nature of the legally, well armed individual of the present day..
Although these things may happen, it would probably be far in between & not some union organized plot/effort, but likely just carried out by individual "goons" that will deserve what they get.
These days, Union thugs/goons should be very careful...what you give may be overwhelmed by what you get.
The afraid don't coward....they shoot.
Anyway....it ain't gonna happen. Union peoples is sweet, cuddly & lovable these days!

I will cross a picket line. If it gets ugly, I will give them something they won't soon forget. If I'm threatened, I will defend myself .

Back to the baseball bat again?
Fred will just love to see your smiling face on the five o'clock news in your pretty purple uniform giving someone something the Nation won't soon forget.
Yep, Fred's just gonna love that.

I love 2014.anywhere you go,you are watched by video cam,you are tracked when you use you debit/credit cards.you cell phone is gps,I could go on.beer getting warm,butts on smoker,

I will cross a picket line. If it gets ugly, I will give them something they won't soon forget. If I'm threatened, I will defend myself .

wow you are a very very funny person,you are a lot like of other missed informed people that still think the teamsters are still in the jimmy Hoffa SR. era. just don't get it we all need are jobs and if you think anyone is willing to go to jail for the rest of their life for a good cause other then protecting their family. you are totally spaced out. and p.s. threating people on truckingboards is disallowed. that goes for all so I have been told.

Hey I'm confused about this message board. The other day I read a post explaining how name calling can get you banned. If I remember correctly it was for saying someone was a "red shirt". Today I read this tread which the OP starts off by calling the union supporters here "thugs" "goons" and "clowns". We were asked to keep things civil here. Is that rule just for the people who are pro union? Is there a moderator here who can clarify?

Hey I'm confused about this message board. The other day I read a post explaining how name calling can get you banned. If I remember correctly it was for saying someone was a "red shirt". Today I read this tread which the OP starts off by calling the union supporters here "thugs" "goons" and "clowns". We were asked to keep things civil here. Is that rule just for the people who are pro union? Is there a moderator here who can clarify?
your mod will be along shortly to clarify. If you feel a post is not appropriate, hit the report button.

I can clarify you are a ****ty member by not reporting the post instead of whining about a post because it does not fit your line of thinking.

What do you think we are supposed to do? Read every post all weekend? You have a family? You like to spend time with them? We do too so stfu and use the report feature.

Not whining at all my friend. Just asking a simple question. I don't expect you to read all weekend but for a tread that's a few days old you did answer my question pretty quickly. Didn't clarify a thing but thanks anyway. Have a nice day.

I can clarify you are a ****ty member by not reporting the post instead of whining about a post because it does not fit your line of thinking.

What do you think we are supposed to do? Read every post all weekend? You have a family? You like to spend time with them? We do too so stfu and use the report feature.
Somebody woke up a little cranky this morning.

I hope I'm not out of line by posting here, since I don't wear purple and black anymore, but I just wanted to wish you all the best and I hope work conditions get better for you guys.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

What's going to happen When a non union driver goes in to a union terminal. Are the union thugs going to brow beat a non union driver. Pull his fifth wheel pin ( to teach him a lesson). Cut his tires cut his glad hands. And don't tell me this stuff doesn't happen because I have seen it done. Union goons going to non union drivers homes ( to visit ). You young guys have know idea what the union clowns can and will do. Be very careful what you ask for you may just get it.

Sorry to inform you Captain Obvious, but pulling pins can happen anywhere and "surprise" . . . even non-union drivers pull pins. Especially disgruntled former employees. So if you have never gotten yourself into the habit of "stretching-out" your equipment as you set the brakes or checking pins before you climb back in, then maybe its time to turn your "doing dial" up a notch.

Sorry to inform you Captain Obvious, but pulling pins can happen anywhere and "surprise" . . . even non-union drivers pull pins. Especially disgruntled former employees. So if you have never gotten yourself into the habit of "stretching-out" your equipment as you set the brakes or checking pins before you climb back in, then maybe its time to turn your "doing dial" up a notch.

After 35 years I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing. I never get in my truck with out checking my pin set.

Been a truck driver a long time... but only done doubles for a short time comparatively, might someone care to explain this phrase "stretching-out your equipment"?