FedEx Freight | What if???

I see non union drivers all the time. I see their tractors parked all the time. Being a union driver I have never ever felt the urge to go pull someone's pin or cut their lines or anything stupid like that. I'm always friendly with any driver I meet union or non and treat them with respect

Let me add something. I talk everyday with UNION drivers from UPS freight and YRC and New penn in my area. Let be clear. They are more of my coworker than any of these corporate goofs at FXF could ever be. Just because they drive a different colored truck and wear a different colored shirt means nothing to me. They, along with non union guys at Estes, R and L, and Ward have been very supportive of this union campaign. None of us would ever think to screw somebody over by cutting airlines, pulling pin, etc. I have helped "competitors" push heavy skids, lift heavy boxes, stop traffic for backing, etc. And they have helped me do the same. What possible mentality would somebody have to be a jerk to another coworker for the same company simply because one is union, the other isn't?

guess all you guys missed the anti union meeting fred smith aint negotiating with the terrorist called the union no company can be forced into bargaining

You might want to check your facts on this one. After cards are signed and if the election passes all the union has to do is send a demand to bargain and if the company refuses it is a violation of the NLRA.

GR has Popeye forearms. I don't know how he fits them between the bottom of trailer and tires to pull the pin.... :)

You couldn't a ups dolly, even the slightest bit of tension and the handle stays locked In.
They aren't all like that?
When you set the brakes on a set of trailers, all the brakes set at the same time. I am just trying to figure out how you stretch three pieces of equipment when all the brakes pop at the same time?

I have been checking my pins for 20+ years. I have never found one pulled, yet.

Guardrail

Brake timing. The rearmost unit sets first, then progresses towards the tractor. Fractions of a second, but it does happen.

When you set the brakes on a set of trailers, all the brakes set at the same time. I am just trying to figure out how you stretch three pieces of equipment when all the brakes pop at the same time?

I have been checking my pins for 20+ years. I have never found one pulled, yet.

Guardrail
37 years never once

What's going to happen When a non union driver goes in to a union terminal. Are the union thugs going to brow beat a non union driver. Pull his fifth wheel pin ( to teach him a lesson). Cut his tires cut his glad hands. And don't tell me this stuff doesn't happen because I have seen it done. Union goons going to non union drivers homes ( to visit ). You young guys have know idea what the union clowns can and will do. Be very careful what you ask for you may just get it.

On the contrary, the union "thugs" will take pity on his gutless non union butt, and buy him a new pair of kneepads. Once enough terminals go union, the Bossman will be really angry and stressed, and his :banana: will require extra attention from this non union punk.

On the contrary, the union "thugs" will take pity on his gutless non union butt, and buy him a new pair of kneepads. Once enough terminals go union, the Bossman will be really angry and stressed, and his :banana: will require extra attention from this non union punk.

Oh my.......