FedEx Freight | What is your CB handle, and why?

That gut is not as plump and beautiful as it once was. All that all night forklifting/ decking/ breaking freight has cut down on my sexiness. Probably why GR calls me only twice a week now. In my prime sexiness it was a few times a night and sometimes on weekends at home. He must have a new fat boy to woo

Mine's Roogie believe it or not. It's a nickname for my last name that my grandfather, father and I have not been able to escape even though for a while I tried.

I still put my CB in, although since the AF days I've noticed that not many people run them anymore. The ones that do still are usually worth talking to for the most part. :)

I haven't seen BeerBoy in a while so I can't really comment on his sexiness without an update, I need a good visual before commenting.

roog

Just call Guardrail Roog, chances are he rolled out of BeerBoys bed this morning..HAHAHA!!! J/K Beer Man!! You always have been a good sport!!

This post must have been put on here by a red shirt trying to make points with higher-up's....................tell us your name so we can laugh at you to your face, this is kinda a sound off place, you realy want someone (red shirts) to know who you are? I think not, cause you will soon be an ex-fed ex employee

you must not come on here often? I am a Road Driver for Fedex Freight and the only red shirt i have is when I am off and it says Harley Davidson on the back.

Mine is birddog, got called that in the Army by my pals and it just stuck. When we would convoy in our 915"s I would be in the back of the pack and I would be responsible for letting the rest of the convoy know when the pretty legs would be coming up so they started calling me birddog. It don't matter if they know my handle or not because if I say it on here I would say it to them. Ya'll have a nice weekend.

grocerythrower said:
No disrespect Hillbilly, but if your not saying anything to be ashamed of or that you wouldn't tell anyone else, it shouldn't matter.

I'm not saying anything to be ashamed of. But I know management. And my bosses are on here. For the most part what I've said in here I've said to their face.

Who still uses a cb much less a handle? There was a time when I was really into CB. Had a base station, shot skip, ran amps, had really cool "extra channels". No more. In fact, in the last five years I would say they have gone nearly extinct unless you speak engrish as a second language.

I use hand signals. I haven't used the CB in probably 10 years.

Who still uses a cb much less a handle? There was a time when I was really into CB. Had a base station, shot skip, ran amps, had really cool "extra channels". No more. In fact, in the last five years I would say they have gone nearly extinct unless you speak engrish as a second language.
Do you have a old timers #. I have a 80 foot tower (thats down) and 2 1,000 watters in the rubber maid tubb along with the cobra base station (with the added extra chanels) .. did you run lower side band ... and the half channels also ..all the above was my dads stuff ..I have my own ..but in the box next to his ... we used to talk, me in the truck, him at his base station (125 miles) when I drove the red racer (AF) ... amazing what you could do with a cobra 148gtl .. and a palamar .... then a 2510

a stroll down memory lane .... thanks

My handle when I worked for CF was Cat Fish..... Just because I liked laying on the bottom and smelling like.....:censored2:

not running a cb is fine for city driver, but if your a road driver, i would not be without it, hand sgnals will not let you know of the ten mile backup your getting to go into

not running a cb is fine for city driver, but if your a road driver, i would not be without it, hand sgnals will not let you know of the ten mile backup your getting to go into

I like the 10 mile back up .... i get paid ....there is no one out there on sesimie street anyway who will talk :duh::grouphug::fruit: