FedEx Freight | What is your CB handle, and why?

Galaxy DX 95T, 4' Francis and a old school Road King by Turner before Telex bought 'em.
Found that mic new in box at a yard sale about a year ago and bought it for $5...yes!

Grasshopper from karate instructors while training in martial arts

I could take ya! Im a 9th degree grand master, studied for 20 yrs in China...just kidding, I am mean though, and I never fight fair, plus Guardrail and BeerBoy said if you mess with me they are gonna tell....

My radio is so big... Kenworf had to put a fan up by the sun-visors to keep it Kwel ....come in

My radio is so big... Kenworf had to put a fan up by the sun-visors to keep it Kwel ....come in

Are you sure it was to keep your radidio kewel big boy? Maybe it was to keep you cool during your runs, little piece of advice buddy, take Guardrails picture off the visor, that will help you! Please don't tell me its a naked one...with hair and stuff....

sorry dude he is hot. pic of guardrail fixin sum snacks :icon_dance::woot2:
sorry to get you guys excited with some side boob action

fat-thumb2.jpg

You told me that would stay private. Damn it driver!!

Privates ass, I'm printing it off now and putting it on my visor, sexy like that will keep me motovated during the day and give me something to do during delay time..LOL!!

Sorry BeerBoy, didn't mean to get between a dog and his meat, thanks for the loaner though. :)