FedEx Freight | What is your main reason to vote in a union at FedEx Freight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its better when its one sided like in a non-union environment? Just the company sticking it to the workers

There you go again, leaping to conclusions based on what I didn't say.

It is better when people are working together towards a common goal. It's better when nobody is sticking it to anybody.

It is truly remarkable how people that don't work here know how good we have it here.

What's remarkable is your continued assumption that I don't work there. Just because I'm not an employee doesn't mean I don't spend time in the various service centers.

I know how well you have it relative to the numerous other facilities I also frequent. If you want to talk about somebody that doesn't have much of an inkling as to what it's like at other companies that would be somebody who has worked for one carrier their entire career sharing "fishing" stories at the truck stops or common shipper locations as to just how good/bad someone has it.

There you go again, leaping to conclusions based on what I didn't say.

It is better when people are working together towards a common goal. It's better when nobody is sticking it to anybody.

What's remarkable is your continued assumption that I don't work there. Just because I'm not an employee doesn't mean I don't spend time in the various service centers.

I know how well you have it relative to the numerous other facilities I also frequent. If you want to talk about somebody that doesn't have much of an inkling as to what it's like at other companies that would be somebody who has worked for one carrier their entire career sharing "fishing" stories at the truck stops or common shipper locations as to just how good/bad someone has it.

:spam1::spam1::spam1::spam1::spam1::spam1::spam1::spam1::spam1

It is truly remarkable how people that don't work here know how good we have it here.

If you guys don't want others to give their opinions don't post on a public forum!! You are turning into one of them Mr.Cranium sir. Neither Johndeer or EX360 have said vote no. In fact Johndeer has stated numerous times that he is union member. But you all just remember that he only worked for Fred for 17 months. Both members (ironic) make good points as do you. Please don't fall into that "red shirt" mode. You offer much more then that and the pro side needs more of you and swamprat.

Thank you,

Ump

If you guys don't want others to give their opinions don't post on a public forum!! You are turning into one of them Mr.Cranium sir. Neither Johndeer or EX360 have said vote no. In fact Johndeer has stated numerous times that he is union member. But you all just remember that he only worked for Fred for 17 months. Both members (ironic) make good points as do you. Please don't fall into that "red shirt" mode. You offer much more then that and the pro side needs more of you and swamprat.

Thank you,

Ump

Thanks for a the support but they don't care. They think this is their union forum and if you say anything they don't want to hear you are a troll. They are not at all interested in any other opinion, there are some who have been real good I will admit but most are extremely close minded.

Thanks for a the support but they don't care. They think this is their union forum and if you say anything they don't want to hear you are a troll. They are not at all interested in any other opinion, there are some who have been real good I will admit but most are extremely close minded.

I believe the issue is you or ExLax don't work here. I also believe people are turned off by Ex's condescending attitude, and the fact you bash unions while remaining a member.

:Violin::Violin::spam1::spam1::spam1:

Here we go again terminal over hires tell us futures look busy no slow down. Then we loose a national account grainger 9 vans a day now new bid no OT hours suck 4x10s city drivers working dock cause no work in city now forced to run shuttle runs on linehaul 50 miles or under loosing money.
Fred we have families too stop over hiring us drivers told management thier were to many drivers for amount of work now were screwed and drivers going home before 8. How stupid is management with all the talk of union
Say it loud union proud
I'm tiered of the lies and misleading

Was told by our TM fedex lost Grainger acct nationwide due to we raised prices 50% on them. Oct 31 will be our last day of service. They are posting a new bid next week at our terminal with 4x10 . Just want to say to Fedex MGT " thanks for over hiring and now since we lost Grainger we have to struggle thru the holidays with small pay checks. Hoping there is enough work for us to get our 40. It is amazing that because of bone headed MGT decisions. We the drivers have to suffer. You hire all these drivers to service Grainger then get rid of the account. Now we have way to many drivers and are forced into 4x10. I ask is MGT going to have smaller checks thru the holidays this year because of your decisions. I doubt it. me and my family will be yet again struggling. Happy Holidays!

I believe the issue is you or ExLax don't work here. I also believe people are turned off by Ex's condescending attitude, and the fact you bash unions while remaining a member.

OMG!!! He doesn't bash anything. He simply states it's not all wine and roses. You are to close to the trees to see the forest!! And calling people names is condescending, you may disagree with what is said but they are appreciated by some of your fellow workers.

Oh and Joe and YRC don't work at FedEx either, any issues with them?

OMG!!! He doesn't bash anything. He simply states it's not all wine and roses. You are to close to the trees to see the forest!! And calling people names is condescending, you may disagree with what is said but they are appreciated by some of your fellow workers.

Oh and Joe and YRC don't work at FedEx either, any issues with them?

Well when he gets a job as a truck driver u just let us know until then he is spam just another union buster

Here we go again terminal over hires tell us futures look busy no slow down. Then we loose a national account grainger 9 vans a day now new bid no OT hours suck 4x10s city drivers working dock cause no work in city now forced to run shuttle runs on linehaul 50 miles or under loosing money.
Fred we have families too stop over hiring us drivers told management thier were to many drivers for amount of work now were screwed and drivers going home before 8. How stupid is management with all the talk of union
Say it loud union proud
I'm tiered of the lies and misleading
Ya crap that sucks, hopefully something will get worked out by the end of October with grainger. Good luck. :(

Was told by our TM fedex lost Grainger acct nationwide due to we raised prices 50% on them. Oct 31 will be our last day of service. They are posting a new bid next week at our terminal with 4x10 . Just want to say to Fedex MGT " thanks for over hiring and now since we lost Grainger we have to struggle thru the holidays with small pay checks. Hoping there is enough work for us to get our 40. It is amazing that because of bone headed MGT decisions. We the drivers have to suffer. You hire all these drivers to service Grainger then get rid of the account. Now we have way to many drivers and are forced into 4x10. I ask is MGT going to have smaller checks thru the holidays this year because of your decisions. I doubt it. me and my family will be yet again struggling. Happy Holidays!
Sorry to hear about this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.