Estes | whats important at estes express

having pride in your ride says you are also proud of your work / company / and most of all self

drivers are losing jobs everyday your worried about dirty windows?

trust me, if i was worried about losing my job, i wouldn't purchase stuff to clean it with, and its harder to see out the windows when their dirty...besides, thats no excuse to not take care of your epuiptment:USA:...I guess if a driver wants to sit in their own dirt, to each his own.:nutkick:

Come on drzzz. Ease up. Refer to post #1. Someone who had nothing else better to do with his time besides going from truck to truck trying to find something to b**** about. Nevermind the drivers truck was the cleanest truck on the lot. That's all.

i read a dig on fedex drivers we get OT after 8hrs how much OT estes get ??? i'll answer for you ,none estes don't pay OT...all strait time...would never work for company whom don't pay OT....thats me...22yrs driving always got paid for OT...so keep bashing fedex drivers maybe 1 day we will compare pay stubs...LOL.........

i read a dig on fedex drivers we get OT after 8hrs how much OT estes get ??? i'll answer for you ,none estes don't pay OT...all strait time...would never work for company whom don't pay OT....thats me...22yrs driving always got paid for OT...so keep bashing fedex drivers maybe 1 day we will compare pay stubs...LOL.........

Well, another one who knows everything about Estes. I hate to be the one to let you in on a secret. ESTES DOES PAY OVERTIME!!!!!!! Read it in the updated version of the Estes policy manual. Granted you have to hit a curtain number of hours,but we do pay overtime.It's not the greatest,but it's there. We're working on it.

Huh?...... were did that come from? :duh: calm down driver.....you are kinda off topic here ain't ya?

Read the post again. I didn't say it was the best, did I. If you didn't have a job you would. Look, I was just commenting on what the post said. It was incorrect. FedEX is a good company and you should be proud of it. Just like we are proud of ours. But making false statements is no way to go about it. I'll assure you there are folks over here that are happy to have a job, just like at FedEx. Get the movie Anger Management, that Jack Nicholson is a good actor, and have a laugh or two.

I came to the conclusion that Drzzzie just stopped by to pick a fight. If he's getting OT after 8 then it's monitored. If he runs the road he don't get a dime xtra after 8. He mentioned compairing checks .... lets see.

I came to the conclusion that Drzzzie just stopped by to pick a fight. If he's getting OT after 8 then it's monitored. If he runs the road he don't get a dime xtra after 8. He mentioned compairing checks .... lets see.

It does say "lurker" under his post name.I wonder if being a "lurker" can mean the same as a "leach".Just a thought.

guys dont quote jerkoffs it makes my job harder lol. just report them

You got it there boss. I never thought about that but if I quote a feller then if his post is bad, ya gotta delete mine also to get rid of the post you want gone. Got it.
Well I've learned something new today so now I can go back to bed...lol