FedEx Freight | whats in the line drivers lunch pail

Lord, what I wouldn't give to have a Trader Joes here...love their pumpkin bread mix.

Isn't Trader Joe's for the hipster and trendsters??? In order to park in the parking lot you must own a Prius or Leaf!

A quart of water and a bottle of No-Doz...a good dinner before I leave is all I need. Anything more than that, and I'm dozing on the shoulder...Nestle makes a drink- Boost, or even Ensure would help keep your weight in check. Drinking one before the required break helps with the dock work, and keeps your blood sugar up- to help on the way home. A light breakfast, and off to sleep- to be ready in 10. How thrilling, please shoot me...

I lost 105lbs as a road driver. No that is not a typo. No surgeries or fad diets. Just regular dieting and exercise. I usually pack a turkey wrap. 4 slices of turkey on an 80 calorie wrap with mustard 1 leaf of romaine lettuce and fresh salsa. also pack a couple of pieces of fruit (whaterver I feel like or whatever is in season or on sale). My favorite go to snack which fills me up and is low cal is air popped popcorn. I spray it with butter flavored pam and spinkle a little sea salt on it. Only 30 calories a cup. I am a creature of habit so I usually eat the same thing every night. let me know if you have any other questions.

2 Diet Cokes, 2 waters....and a bowl of grapes or an apple.. I try to eat a big meal at lunch and because it's late when I get home I eat a bowl of soup or a banana sandwich.

I find more interest in some of these older posts. A couple months ago I had some lab work done. The cholesterol was high and the blood pressure was up. 24 years or so of overeating and driving truck don't mix well. Any ways I drastically reduced my calorie intake and I eat my low fat protein and a few carbs before leaving for work. And I have been bringing only 1 fruit, 10 grapes and some water with for the night. What a big difference it makes as far as getting tired on the way home. I try to walk a little everyday when I get home for some exercise. All
Still chewing the Copenhagen pretty hard though. That and a shot of whiskey every three or so days are my vices, I see no need to be prefect. .

Man, I wish I could have a healthy lunch box. But we can't take fruits or vegetables over the border, which is a real bummer.