FedEx Freight | Whats the difference between Fedex and UPS for union

To make $1975 a week take home, you'd have to gross $2335 a week. I'm not buying your bull**** story for a minute. I'm not saying it's not possible, but you'd have to have some pretty long whiskers to gross 120K plus a year. I know plenty of UPSF guys and they are in the 80-90K range.

Guardrail
know a few FEDEX freight boys in CGT doing 2300 plus a week... DAY , POS, NWB , SNO.... its not all terminals some are just lucky with location

know a few FEDEX freight boys in CGT doing 2300 plus a week... DAY , POS, NWB , SNO.... its not all terminals some are just lucky with location

Those POS and SNO guys are full of **** too. IF they are...they're the ones who scrape up every shred of work as if they have three mortgages, six child support payments, and two alimony settlements to pay for and break their balls for 70+hrs a wk. I know a few guys like that at NHS who cook their books and the red shirts let em get away with it b/c it makes their bottom line and numbers look good. Breaking the rules to benefit mgmt and make their fellow drivers look like *******s for following the rules. Scumbags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you vote no like hopefully any sane person would do...

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result! So we all have been insane since the merger! Let's get our sanity back and maybe a little respect alone the way! It's UNION or early retirement from FEDEX for me!