Estes | what's your favorite terminal to roll into?

TruckN4Jesus

TB Lurker
Credits
All you over the road guys or extra board guys let us know which terminals are the nicest to visit in your day to day adventures. :funky:

if someone happens to mention our terminal I'll buy ya a cup of coffee next time ya come in :) so I guess this post is rigged in a way. hehe

i like vegas its easy goin and clean. im starting to not like denver i cant ever leave . jim has a strong hold on me

I like the one's with the bunkhuoses under the docks. Nothing I like better than hearing fork lifts while I try to sleep.

man i wonder if I can rent a room for the weekend, nothing puts me to sleep better then forklift, well maybe the sound of the ocean.

My favorite terminal is which ever one Wayne(fire em all ) Y. is visiting. He shows up and conceives a plot to terminate another good employee. Thus allowing them to become a valuable asset to one of Estes' competitors. I llike to look him in the eye and tell him what a snake he is. Elvis out....

I have met Wayne, and Elvis no offense, but I'd put my money on Wayne..hehe. So are you still with big E Elvis, or did Wayne "make you available to the industry?"

I have met Wayne, and Elvis no offense, but I'd put my money on Wayne..hehe. So are you still with big E Elvis, or did Wayne "make you available to the industry?"

What business is it of yours? You think this is my space.com or something? You have your opinions others have theirs. It doesn't matter where I work. I read cfers post. And I will not make a habit of treading on your lovefeast for Estes. But if I see something that I feel needs correcting, I will give my input. I hope you will respect that. Remember, this forum isn't exclusive to just you or people who agree with your views. My humor gets a little abrasive at times. Feel free to dish it right back. I nor other people here wish any harm to estes or their employees. Just trying to open some eyes. Some of us are more diplomatic about it then others. But that's just the way we roll. Elvis out....

You two were no competition. I thought I had a couple keyboard rambos there for a minute. If it's too hot, stay out of Elvis' kitchen! Who is who? What terminal is this or that one out of? Calling names, hippies, pukes, retards. etc. etc. etc.. When you result to such behavior, you remind me of Roberto Duran back in the day when he grabbed his crotch and yelled no mas, no mas. You might as well throw in the white towel. Truth always prevails over rhetoric. Your passion to defend your employer is admirable but misguided, in my opinion. I see Estes floundering about, trying to gain market share. Their failure to succeed, perpetuated by their treatment of their employees, feeds a paranoia, which distracts them from implementing marketing and operational changes that will pull them from the mire. If the employees are behind you, you will not fail. And believe me, my little Estes pigtailed cheer leaders. The Employees are not behind Rob. Elvis out....

your just another ex employee stuck on these boards trashing on MY employer because ya didnt get what you wanted. It cracks me up, I can almost bet you were one of the guys in CA that got caught up in that union thing in LMI and IDY. So did you quit or were you fired by Estes? Please do us all a favor and dont post about our company because you feel our poor drivers are not smart enough to find out how bad they got it. As far as being a rambo, you started it. If you look at my first post in here it was for Employees. Which your not! You had to pop off though because your smarter then the rest of us. You even had to go off on me about my posts. I'm pretty sure your not allowed to give s$#% to posters on here from what the rules said. I'm here to share my views with my fellow Estes drivers, maybe even run into people I knew from other terminals, not to be given crap by a kid probably younger then my own children. So do me a favor and keep your cracks about me to yourself. Thank you!

Thats enough guys. If this keeps going I'm going to be forced to lock the thread.

You can beat up on each other all you want through PMs but please stop the attacks here and start debating the topics.

Thank You

So what makes you better than Us?

please do not question my faith....

All im trying to do is tell the truth! in our Bible it say the truth will set you free and you and your buddy:butt kiss: estesfr8 called me all sorts of names and you insult drivers who are still working for Estes West and you say you drive for OURLORD AND SAVIOR Jesus proverbs29 a man who remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be de well you know the rest brother god bless and take care!=}:smilie_132: