Yellow | Where do you work?

hi, I don't work anywhere, I designed and built a truck drivers memorial in Australia , just want to know do you have a shortage of drivers were you are? we in Australia have companies with truck sitting in the yards because they can't get drivers. is it bad like that where you are?
You can have a look at my site ,I can't post the exact address here yet ,but I think you will work it ouT the w's lightsonthehill dot com If I type it in correctly it won't post until I have posted 15 posts on this site. Have a look at the site if you get a chance many truck picture on it as well.
Cheers to all Kathy

well DS not alot of news everyone just wondering when all this stuff is going to go down and what it will mean to us locally and to the brotherhood. No one on the dock or p&d laid off yet but we have 9 road drivers laid off.

For now

I work at 120/R64 Tannersville,Pa AKA Stroudsburg, the Ski Lodge . I am an xtra board road driver since the "Massacre at Tannersville" :boohoo:

dandyman

yep, left Conway Monday and started orientation on Tuesday. I hope I can do better with Roadway, Conway is dead. Sitting at home all the time.

good deal hope you make a true blue teamster and not a back stabber mean no harm just have some turn coats at 531 if your watch your back