Yellow | Where does everyone work (renamed from Attention all yrc employees)

TheBigR

04/46-02/2010
Rest In Peace
Credits
Please update your profile to show your status in the company. Non union YRCW employee's are allowed to post. Just list your status as non union and your job as ie; clerk, dispatcher, etc. We are going to weed out some of the non YRCW posters, but we need your help, because we don't always recognize your posting name. If your post is New Penn, or Holland specific, please post it on that board. Thanks in advance for your help. TB staff.

Please update your profile to show your status in the company. Non union YRCW employee's are allowed to post. Just list your status as non union and your job as ie; clerk, dispatcher, etc. We are going to weed out some of the non YRCW posters, but we need your help, because we don't always recognize your posting name. If your post is New Penn, or Holland specific, please post it on that board. Thanks in advance for your help. TB staff.

I think TheBigR is asking us to make the changes in our PROFILES folks, not posting the info!!

well I was at the original woodstock, just a kid at the time of course, a young kid, most of my life I think, if only in my own mind that I was pretty much up on everything, but I'am a DUD when it comes to computers, not all that sure how to post or profile, ok I said it, I'am computer illiterate, but any way Roadway-yrc Dock-switch

well I was at the original woodstock, just a kid at the time of course, a young kid, most of my life I think, if only in my own mind that I was pretty much up on everything, but I'am a DUD when it comes to computers, not all that sure how to post or profile, ok I said it, I'am computer illiterate, but any way Roadway-yrc Dock-switch

Hump54, to change or add stuff to your profile, click on "User CP" way over on the left side of the Truckingboards page.

Then click on "Edit Your Details" under the "Your Profile" section under the "Your Control Panel" part.

The scroll down to the bottom of the page in the "Additional Information" section and add or edit the info there. Then hit "Save Changes" at the bottom and you're all set!

I know it's early but I think I need to go find that wine carton!! :biglaugh:

(Going to Hippiefest concert tonight. Going to party like it's 1969 and forget about YRC for a while!!)

IN DC? That Hippiefest? At the Wolf something? (not that Wolf)